Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:51:14 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Trump's America in 2020.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Trump's America in 2020.  (Read 10143 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2020, 12:39:10 pm »

More fake news today. I'm sure you haven't heard the other side so I'll let you in. Since the mysteriously quiet group of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer came out of hiding to issue a joint statement to call out the “photo-op” of Trump at the church and accusing Trump of having peaceful protesters physically removed. What they and the liberal media failed to tell you is what Marco Rubio has pointed out.

"Many in the media fell for the calculated & deliberate tactics of professional agitators.

They knew the street needed to be cleared before 7pm curfew.

But they deliberately stayed to trigger police action & get the story they wanted, that “police attacked peaceful protestors.”

He says they "fell" for it while we know the truth. They were a part of the cover up. I swear 80 percent of the shit said about Trump is only half truths.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 12:43:00 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2020, 12:42:20 pm »

Is reddit equivalent to the government now?
Do we all have a constitutional right to a Twitter account?

I mean, sure, I suppose journalists being pepper sprayed while lying on the ground is bad.  But you know what else is equally bad?  When YouTube permanently suspended my account and I had to use Vimeo instead.  It was practically the same thing as slavery.

For people who worship the free market, you guys get awful whiny about being banned on social media platforms owned by private companies.

I was comparing things on Reddit and Twitter, an apples to apples comparison.  I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2020, 12:50:09 pm »

More fake news today. I'm sure you haven't heard the other side so I'll let you in. Since the mysteriously quiet group of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer came out of hiding to issue a joint statement to call out the “photo-op” of Trump at the church and accusing Trump of having peaceful protesters physically removed. What they and the liberal media failed to tell you is what Marco Rubio has pointed out.

"Many in the media fell for the calculated & deliberate tactics of professional agitators.

They knew the street needed to be cleared before 7pm curfew.

But they deliberately stayed to trigger police action & get the story they wanted, that “police attacked peaceful protestors.”

He says they "fell" for it while we know the truth. They were a part of the cover up. I swear 80 percent of the shit said about Trump is only half truths.

nope .. not buying it .. at all .. this is coming from the same sources that brought you such hits as sandy hook as a false flag operation meant to take your guns. That stoneman douglas wasn't so bad and that people complaining were paid actors. and that charlotsville had good people from both sides. 

as George bush once said "fool me once, shame on me.. fool me again ..  .. well .. you can't get fooled again"
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2020, 01:16:39 pm »

Pallets of bricks have turned up on video in most cities. Liberal media is implying they were planted by police. Are you f'ing kidding me?? This is a coordinated effort on a large scale and it sure as hell isn't the police.

Would you like me to go over our war strategies and the items we did, and were willing to do, all within (reasonable reach) of Geneva? 

I have no clue where those bricks came from.  Maybe someone from the protests sent them there.  Maybe someone from an in-bedded white supremacist group did it.  Maybe the building was under construction and they were already there.  Weird thought.

But if anyone thinks, for one moment, our own government is not capable of underhanded items such as undermining a peaceful protest on purpose for their own reasons?  I suggest you do some research, reading up on released, declassified government documents (and get off YouTube and Google).  Maybe start with an easy one - like "the war on drugs." 

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2020, 01:49:19 pm »

I don't remember Obama tweeting "LIBERATE MISSOURI!" during the Ferguson protests, but I could be wrong.

edit: The curfew is before the curfew is a nice touch, CF.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 01:52:07 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2020, 01:56:58 pm »

I was comparing things on Reddit and Twitter, an apples to apples comparison.  I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I'm talking about the government (i.e. not a social media company) declaring Antifa a "terrorist organization." Regardless of any whining about "shadowbanning" conservatives, the government steadfastly refuses to declare any right-wing extremists "terrorist organizations."

I couldn't care less about whether Antifa's Facebook account is suspended.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2020, 02:00:40 pm »

I'm talking about the government (i.e. not a social media company) declaring Antifa a "terrorist organization." Regardless of any whining about "shadowbanning" conservatives, the government steadfastly refuses to declare any right-wing extremists "terrorist organizations."

Would you stop whining about white supremacy every 5 seconds if they did?  Make them both terrorist organizations, idgaf. 
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2020, 02:02:48 pm »

Would you like me to go over our war strategies and the items we did, and were willing to do, all within (reasonable reach) of Geneva? 

I have no clue where those bricks came from.  Maybe someone from the protests sent them there.  Maybe someone from an in-bedded white supremacist group did it.  Maybe the building was under construction and they were already there.  Weird thought.

But if anyone thinks, for one moment, our own government is not capable of underhanded items such as undermining a peaceful protest on purpose for their own reasons?  I suggest you do some research, reading up on released, declassified government documents (and get off YouTube and Google).  Maybe start with an easy one - like "the war on drugs." 
Anything is possible as it always is. One thing for sure is that it's definitely a coordinated effort as it has happened in all the major cities. Since many Antifa has been arrested and/or been caught paying looters to destroy I'd bet it's a pretty good chance it was them. I can't for the life of me see how destroying something that was actually unifying would benefit the current administration. A more suspicious person would question why whenever things start going better for the country how we just happen to have another crisis seemingly out of nowhere.  

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2020, 02:06:07 pm »

It's my understanding many white hate groups are on a list. Trump has adamantly spoke against white supremacy but no one ever listens.

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2020, 02:23:11 pm »

It's my understanding many white hate groups are on a list.
Unless that "list" is a list of terrorist organizations, that's irrelevant.  Because that's the list Trump is putting Antifa on.

Please spare me the Trump double talk, where he calls murderous white supremacists "very fine people" one day and then "strongly denounces them" the next.  Pretty weird how Trump hasn't felt the need to point out the Very Fine People among the rioters, or among the protesters outside his house, right? Seems like he only does that for white supremacists.

edit: For the record, "very fine people on both sides" came AFTER the statement you just quoted.  So yeah, it's meaningless.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:33:00 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2020, 02:32:18 pm »

Unless that "list" is a list of terrorist organizations, that's irrelevant.  Because that's the list Trump is putting Antifa on.

Please spare me the Trump double talk, where he calls murderous white supremacists "very fine people" one day and then "strongly denounces them" the next.  Pretty weird how Trump hasn't felt the need to point out the Very Fine People among the rioters, or among the protesters outside his house, right? Seems like he only does that for white supremacists.
Your supposed double talk was in the previous sentence and the same day not on different days.  You know this and still continue to state otherwise:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”  

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:37:01 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2020, 02:33:34 pm »

this is why it useless to discuss things with you. It's been pointed out to you several times that Trump did not call "white supremacists "very fine people". You love to pretend you don't know and only use the CNN soundbite you also had people that were very fine people on both sides

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2020, 02:34:20 pm »

this is why it useless to discuss things with you. It's been pointed out to you several times that Trump did not call "white supremacists "very fine people". You love to pretend you don't know and only use the CNN soundbite you also had people that were very fine people on both sides

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”
Jinx
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2020, 02:35:03 pm »

Jinx
hahaha

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2020, 03:31:26 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDZnd_LYeg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1Fz9h2nXPmPm5ZBI4TyRgZsm2MQ5uaSRmtZL9yEfINZaYfc6SbC4pilpo

Cops planting bricks

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray