Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:03:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Tension in London
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Tension in London  (Read 7583 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 09:38:41 am »

Dang it. I was hoping Tannehill showed some emotion!!

Hal Habib @gunnerhal
Tannehill spends 3 years getting sacked more than anyone, refuses to throw OL under bus, and we are to believe he's mad at practice squad?
Expand
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:09:26 am by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 10:21:38 am »

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/651390604803489792

Darlington also threw Omar Kelly under the bus this morning and then put up this tweet.

Whole story is BS it's starting to look like
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 10:50:13 am »

Another reason this story is false....on Saturday's there isn't a "practice" just a walk-through. So the facts of the story are now coming un-done as well per reports
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 11:06:14 am »

Who is the "reporter living in Houston"? that ran the story?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 11:07:58 am »

Who is the "reporter living in Houston"? that ran the story?

Aaron Wilson.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/sources-say-tension-with-dolphins-had-been-mounting-for-weeks-in-practice/
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 11:08:26 am »

Another reason this story is false....on Saturday's there isn't a "practice" just a walk-through. So the facts of the story are now coming un-done as well per reports

I noticed that as soon as I read the report.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2015, 03:36:24 pm »

I thought this story was false?  This just showed up on PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/06/joe-philbins-last-practice-showed-he-had-lost-control/
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 03:51:29 pm »

PFT and Barry Jackson are just reporting almost word for word the same thing Aaron Wilson from Houston reported. PFT and Jackson are just late to the party with this report are just going off the Wilson report which has since been shot down. To the point that the Dolphins didn't have a practice Saturday before a game.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2015, 03:54:42 pm »

^^^Ya, I know.  I just had to point out how the media just throws shit on the wall to see if it will stick.  I know PFT isn't the best "source", but they could have done a little homework.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2015, 03:55:46 pm »

^^^Ya, I know.  I just had to point out how the media just throws shit on the wall to see if it will stick.  I know PFT isn't the best "source", but they could have done a little homework.

Barry Jackson's report came out last night...this story was officially shot down this morning. Surprised PFT is going with it late in the day today since other facts have come out. Unless they are just asleep at the wheel and missed the latest info from Jeff Darlington and others who have shot this down
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 06:08:25 pm »

No one other than Darlington denying the story.  Undecided

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 06:44:14 pm »

No one other than Darlington denying the story.  Undecided

I would trust the guy who works for NFL Network and was in London and never reports BS other than a guy in Houston and wasn't there, Barry Jackson who also wasn't in London and is piggy backing off the Wilson story, and PFT who is piggy backing off both of those stories.

First this supposedly happened at a practice on Saturday (they don't practice on Saturday's)....now Wilson is changing his story to a late week practice (he can't even give the day this happened and he broke the damn story), and no other Dolphins player ...who by the way all go public to say how Coyle stinks and Philbin doesn't know anything and this team leaks all the dirt on everyone.... has gone public to badmouth Tannehill and support this story.

AND you have Yahoo saying the story is 100% false. If this is true its gonna take more than a beat writer for the Houston Texans who covers the Texans 100% of the time, somehow breaking a story about the Dolphins who were in London to give this story any legs at this point. It makes zero sense and everyone else who has reported this "story" is just piggy backing off the Wilson story and adding nothing new and just quoting his story.

The only thing "new" on this story I saw is from FOX who said, most NFL teams tell the scout team and practice squad players to go easy in practice because they aren't showing off for the coaches for themselves, they are pretending to be that weeks opponent and doing what that specific team does that week does. So if your (just for example) Cedric Thompson and your lining up pretending to be Revis. And the coaches say Revis leans left every time to push the WR to his inside (just making this up for example sake) so when you are covering Landry or whoever the WR is, lean left and push them inside, so the offense will see today in practice what it will see Sunday in the real game (ya know help them prepare)...and then when the practice squad/scout team guys go ROGUE and lean right knowing Tannehill will probably throw to the inside cause of what the tendency Revis does and he is working off the info that the guy opposite him is pretending to be Revis and cause you expect the scout team to do what its told, well of course you will pick off the pass and look like a superstar, you know what's coming.....but you aren't helping the team prepare for that weeks game because you aren't doing what you are supposed to do which is mimick Revis (in this example)!! Your job in that role is to help prepare the first team offense that given week.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:50:20 pm by MikeO » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 07:27:59 pm »

I don't disagree with much that you said. It just seems odd all of the local guys are ignoring the falsness of the story.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2015, 09:03:01 pm »

I don't disagree with much that you said. It just seems odd all of the local guys are ignoring the falsness of the story.

Not a lot of pulitzer prize writers covering the Fins lets be honest..lol
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2015, 06:36:57 am »

Leaking this morning (not officially confirmed yet) the "source" behind this Tannehill story is a sports agent who wasn't in London AND (wait for it) Miko Grimes!

That just says it all. Miko trying to get the attention off her I am guessing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray