Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:45:30 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Congratulations President Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Congratulations President Trump  (Read 14261 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2017, 01:04:41 pm »

I don't want Trump to be shot in office.  But I am rooting for a swift impeachment.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2017, 01:46:31 pm »

I don't want Trump to be shot in office.  But I am rooting for a swift impeachment.

I don't want that either, really. 

There are things that he's doing that, frankly, I hope he fails at.  I think that, even if they effective, that they send the wrong message about the country.  But other things, I may not think are smart, but hope they work out.

I really hope he can get some trade deals in place that make sense, if that's his big thing.

But impeachment would bail out the GOP.  I want them to own this forever.

I drink your milkshake!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2017, 12:46:37 am »

He has already has done it and it's not all Muslims as you have been trying to say.
And the other shoe drops:

President Trump Says Persecuted Christians Will Be Given Priority As Refugees

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File, President Donald Trump says persecuted Christians will be given priority when it comes to applying for refugee status in the United States. “We are going to help them,” President Trump tells CBN News. “They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair.”

So then: it's a ban on everyone from the Muslim countries... except Christians, who will not only be allowed to enter, but will also be given priority over other refugees.

This is a ban on Muslims.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2017, 10:25:58 pm »

So then: it's a ban on everyone from the Muslim countries... except Christians, who will not only be allowed to enter, but will also be given priority over other refugees.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem angry man? Afghanistan as well as Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are not on the list as well as others. Besides that any Muslim from any other country like England, Canada, Spain, and France are free to come and go as they please.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2017, 03:23:34 am »

...or Christians from any country.

That's how religious bans work, after all.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2017, 10:31:15 am »

We have enough people here anyhow. We should permanently shut down all applications for new citizens of all religions until further notice. We should stop being the worlds dumping ground. Let them fix their own countries. If we keep this silly stuff going, overcrowding will eventually be a problem. 

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2017, 05:07:00 pm »

Maybe we should replace "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" with "Let them fix their own countries."

USA! USA!

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2017, 05:31:47 pm »

We have enough people here anyhow. We should permanently shut down all applications for new citizens of all religions until further notice. We should stop being the worlds dumping ground. Let them fix their own countries. If we keep this silly stuff going, overcrowding will eventually be a problem. 

While I would not agree with such a policy, a blanket ban on all immigrants would not run afoul with the constitution like Trumps policy of having a religious test for immigrants.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2017, 06:59:02 pm »

Hmmm travel ban,and the joints chiefs of staff not attending meetings,being pushed aside...I feel less safe actually.

Oblivious the Joints chiefs of staff were using too big of words for comrade orange asshat...Then refused to to the words Terrific,Amazing,Huge,your're greatest,and all the people love you during briefings when talking to him.. Roll Eyes

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2017, 12:17:40 pm »

Maybe we should replace "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" with "Let them fix their own countries."

USA! USA!
Yes, I agree with your idea. It would fix a lot of our problems. Also, cut off all the money we give to other countries for nothing.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2017, 12:33:35 pm »

The history of the USA is, if nothing else, an unending cycle of descendants of immigrants insisting that we have enough people already and it's time to close the doors to the flood of undesirables that are arriving these days.

Luckily, these voices have always largely been ignored.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2017, 01:17:04 pm »

The history of the USA is, if nothing else, an unending cycle of descendants of immigrants insisting that we have enough people already and it's time to close the doors to the flood of undesirables that are arriving these days.

Luckily, these voices have always largely been ignored.
Unfortunately, these are more dangerous times than in the past. Our horrible foreign policy mixed with radical religions have made some of the world hate us.

From my point of view, it's not only about danger from undesirables. There will eventually be an issue with overcrowding and resources. Also, if people can just come here when they don't like the situation in their homeland. Where is their incentive to fix their own country? 

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2017, 02:04:46 pm »

These are objectively LESS dangerous times than the forty years following World War 2.

Any complaints about "overcrowding" vastly underestimates the amount of the United States that is empty wilderness.  And as far as coming here instead of staying home and fixing their own country: any U.S. citizen who is not a) Native American or b) a descendant of slaves is in the USA today because their ancestors chose to come here instead of fixing their own country.  That is kind of the major point of this country.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2017, 02:16:48 pm »

These are objectively LESS dangerous times than the forty years following World War 2.

Any complaints about "overcrowding" vastly underestimates the amount of the United States that is empty wilderness.  And as far as coming here instead of staying home and fixing their own country: any U.S. citizen who is not a) Native American or b) a descendant of slaves is in the USA today because their ancestors chose to come here instead of fixing their own country.  That is kind of the major point of this country.
Yes, lets make every square mile of the country into an urban ghetto metropolis. Also, as you say,the major point of this country, cannot continue forever like that. Just like the national debt can't continue. On both issues, there will eventually be a tipping point of no return and the country will be ruined. Just like the fall of Rome. I'm sorry that you don't see any issues with the problems that will eventually plague this country.

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2017, 02:24:20 pm »

Any complaints about "overcrowding" vastly underestimates the amount of the United States that is empty wilderness. 

We don't need to be developing our virgin forests and woods Spider. Personally, overcrowding is already an issue for the Earth in general as I see it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray