Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 12:33:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Why the fuck are yous bashing Ginn and Pennington???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why the fuck are yous bashing Ginn and Pennington???  (Read 3642 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:19:55 am »

The Colts hold the ball for 14:53 and manage to win this game??  You guys are so fucking stupid!!!!  Don't put this one on Ginn and Pennington.  Put it on our fucking secondary..... mainly Gibril Wilson who tackled like a fucking pussy tonight!!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:23:01 am by Tommy » Logged
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 12:23:33 am »

I've been saying that all night.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 12:23:48 am »

UHH, let's see.  

Dolphins Secondary Vs. Peyton Manning/Reggie Wayne/Dallas Clark

Ginn Vs. Rookie Corner/Shitty Defense

Again, it was PEYTON MANNING
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:25:46 am by Guru-In-Vegas » Logged
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 12:26:24 am »

UHH, let's see.  

Dolphins Secondary Vs. Peyton Manning/Reggie Wayne/Dallas Clark

Ginn Vs. Rookie Corner/Shitty Defense

That's PEYTON MANNING

Look at the stats.  That matchup you just posted doesn't mean shit.  You might know a lot about combat, but apparently you don't know shit about football. 
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 12:30:13 am »

Apparently, I know enough to know that Peyton Manning burns almost all secondaries.  Indy's defense is crappy which was exemplified by their piss poor attempts at stopping the "invinceable" wild-cat.  In terms of stats I would expect more under the TD column than a big ass donut, my friend dude.
Tepop84
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 12:31:43 am »

bashing ginn for dropping that td pass at the end of the game is retarded.  No matter how well the offense did tonight, the defense would have blown it.  If ginn caught that last td pass, the colts would have gotten the ball back with ~30 seconds and 3 timeouts needing a field goal to tie.  They were going to lose anyways.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 12:34:04 am »

Apparently, I know enough to know that Peyton Manning burns almost all secondaries.  Indy's defense is crappy which was exemplified by their piss poor attempts at stopping the "invinceable" wild-cat.  In terms of stats I would expect more under the TD column than a big ass donut, my friend dude.

Wrong.  Just ask Rodney Harrison and Asante Samuel.  They could give this Dolphins secondary a tip or two about stopping Manning.
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 12:36:31 am »

Right.  Let's compare Asante Samuel and Rodney Harrison with "Who?" and "Huh?"
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 12:36:38 am »

If you ask me, the safeties blew it, the middle linebackers blew it, Anthony Fasano blew it, and Ted Ginn (who played a brilliant game....buuuuuuut...)blew it when it mattered most.  Ginn, you're a NFL wide receiver, which only 64 other guys in the league can play a 1 or 2 at...and you drop two TOUCHDOWN passes that hit you in the hands.  Every single one of those guys I just mentioned deserve to be ridiculed.  
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 01:31:16 am »

If you ask me, the safeties blew it, the middle linebackers blew it, Anthony Fasano blew it, and Ted Ginn (who played a brilliant game....buuuuuuut...)blew it when it mattered most.  Ginn, you're a NFL wide receiver, which only 64 other guys in the league can play a 1 or 2 at...and you drop two TOUCHDOWN passes that hit you in the hands.  Every single one of those guys I just mentioned deserve to be ridiculed.  

Sums it up for me........Plus I'll add.......... CHANNING CROWDER IS A HACK!!!!!!!!!

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 01:44:09 am »

You have an entire team of hacks guys. Please do not single out just one or two guys.... Wink

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 09:49:44 am »

The Colts hold the ball for 14:53 and manage to win this game??  You guys are so fucking stupid!!!!  Don't put this one on Ginn and Pennington.  Put it on our fucking secondary..... mainly Gibril Wilson who tackled like a fucking pussy tonight!!!!

I agree with you about the secondary last night and especially about Wilson.  But I thought you hated Ginn? 
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 10:07:36 am »

Wrong.  Just ask Rodney Harrison and Asante Samuel.  They could give this Dolphins secondary a tip or two about stopping Manning.

Actually Ty Law would be a better choice.

Patriots don't ussualy beat the Colts by stopping Manning, when they win it is by Brady burning the Colts defense as well. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 10:13:28 am »

I agree with you about the secondary last night and especially about Wilson.  But I thought you hated Ginn? 

I hate the fact that Ginn was drafted so high when there were other areas where needs were more pressing. 

A team coming off a 6-10 season does not draft a kick returner/#2 reciever at best in the first round.  The way Ginn plays, we'll never know how good he is until Henne or White takes over.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray