Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:55:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Suns hire Jeff Hornacek as new coach
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Suns hire Jeff Hornacek as new coach  (Read 1192 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: May 28, 2013, 03:32:12 pm »

While this doesn't address our two biggest needs (god-awful owner, and minimal roster talent), I am absolutely stoked about the Suns hiring Jeff Hornacek as our new head coach. One of my top-5 favorite Suns players of all time, I knew when he was playing that he would end up being a coach after his playing days were over. He was one of the smartest, savviest players in the game, and from what I hear of his time as an assistant coach in Utah, that hasn't changed a bit.

Now, if we could just finish bottom-5 again this year, so we can get one of those franchise-changing players in next year's draft (Wiggins, Parker, Randle, etc...), we just might be able to climb out of the West cellar sometime soon.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 06:29:49 pm »

I like this hire as well....I still remember his playing days here in Phoenix and I have an autograph of his from the 1988 season....I was pissed when they traded him to Philly but I understood what they were getting in return. I was really pissed when he went to Utah because I hated the Jazz more than almost any other team thanks to Karl Malone!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray