Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 12:20:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  How do you plan to protect your property?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How do you plan to protect your property?  (Read 172 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: March 21, 2024, 07:41:53 pm »

I don't know if I'm allowed to buy a gun because of my mental health issues.

But given that Joe Biden literally does not give a single shit about anybody in this country except illegal immigrants, we are all at risk. 

It was bad enough that our taxes were paying for illegals, but now they are literally taking over our homes.  They are ruining the lives of hard working people.  Illegals are literally going on TikTok telling each other to wait for people to leave their homes, then break in and establish residence.

What to do to protect your property?  Any suggestions?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 08:11:23 pm »

Republicans have successfully convinced a man in Massachusetts that the foreign hordes swarming over the southern border are at his door.

The only immigrants you should be concerned about are the ones Ron DeSantis illegally ships north to take yer jobs.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 10:57:05 pm »

I'm all for open discussion, but I'm kinda tired of your bad faiths attempts, here.  I'm going to lock this thread, as there are several in a row about generally the same topic.

You're free to have your opinion and share it, but I'm not gonna let you take over the board with your political trolling, particularly over multiple threads.

Subsequent violations will be met with bans.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray