Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:15:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  NBA playoffs 2024
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NBA playoffs 2024  (Read 391 times)
Denver2

Email
« on: April 24, 2024, 11:35:36 pm »

Well congrats to Miami Heat for beating those wankers in Boston Wink I hope they pull the upset and face my Nuggets in the finals again.

We look poised for a repeat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 10:48:35 am »

I'm not a basketball fan at all and if I was I guess it would be the Magic. Either way ... I have to say that I am always impressed with Erik Spoelstra and his ability to win games they are not supposed to win. No doubt he is a great coach!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 11:24:19 am »

We aren't that good this year, so it's great to be able to steal a game.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 03:45:03 pm »

We aren't that good this year, so it's great to be able to steal a game.
Professional Basketball has always been weird to me. High school kids coming out and doing very well doesn't make it seem so elite to me. Now all I hear is people complaining about stars not playing so they can rest so you never really know who you're going to watch. Kind of like Messi is in soccer.

I'm not a hockey fan either but I have to believe I could become one pretty easily. Those guys remind me of old school NFL players.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Denver2

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 08:31:13 pm »

NBA is kinda a prima donna league, it’s like a league full of diva Wide receivers but it’s the only sport close to football in terms of excitement, plus as a long suffering Nuggets fan I’m enjoying the success with what has to be one of the best if not the best draft value ever in Jokic.

I would love a rematch with the Heat though!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 09:18:47 pm »

I'm not a hockey fan either but I have to believe I could become one pretty easily. Those guys remind me of old school NFL players.
I initially read this as something like "I'm not a pro hockey player but I have to believe I could have been one pretty easily" before I realized you're not that far gone. Cheesy

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2024, 09:06:59 am »

I initially read this as something like "I'm not a pro hockey player but I have to believe I could have been one pretty easily" before I realized you're not that far gone. Cheesy
  Cheesy ... I appreciate the confidence.

Denver2

Email
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2024, 05:04:20 pm »

Well looks like Denver will be joining the Heat on vacation soon.

Disappointing but as a long suffering fan I’m genuinely happy with the success. I hope they try a little harder but it’s been a fun time to be basketball fan in Colorado.

Jokic is a great player and with the begrudging acknowledgement of Tom Brady I can’t think of a better draft steal z
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray