|
Title: Screw Boston Post by: jtex316 on June 05, 2008, 11:28:39 pm I'm just sick of everything Boston. Sick of it. I hate the Patriots, the Celtics, and the stupid Red Sox. I'm sick that everyone is all of a sudden from Boston or from Connecticut and they talk with fake chowder-head accents. Everyone is all of a sudden Irish and they all "hate it" down here. Fuck you all.
I hope all of your sports teams die in a fiery 5-plane mid-air collision. Don't worry - the Celtics won't be winning, neither will the Patriots or the Red Sox - the little Boston few years of glory were ended with "The Catch" by the New York Giants. Get ready for 100 more years of losing you losers. Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: EDGECRUSHER on June 05, 2008, 11:46:15 pm They're called "bandwagon fans". It's why every person in Omaha had a Yankees hat in 2000 and it's why you see Welker jerseys in Montana.
Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: StL FinFan on June 05, 2008, 11:58:38 pm They're called "bandwagon fans". It's why every person in Omaha had a Yankees hat in 2000 and it's why you see Welker jerseys in Montana. I beg to differ. I know people in Omaha. A lot of them are Cardinals fans. I wouldn't about Montana because I've never been there. Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: BingeBag on June 06, 2008, 12:27:11 am I beg to differ. I know people in Omaha. A lot of them are Cardinals fans. I wouldn't about Montana because I've never been there. I don't think you got his point. It wasn't so much about your friends in Nebraska, but more in the sense that random people across America in random cities without football teams are rooting for the successful teams. But, I wouldn't narrow it just to those areas. There are those kinds of fans in every single city. Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: landlocked on June 06, 2008, 03:00:23 am Like back in the 80s when everyone suddenly became "die hard" 49ers fans.
Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: EDGECRUSHER on June 06, 2008, 03:17:31 am In the 90's it was the Bulls and Cowboys. Fuck, at least when I dumped the Giants and became a Dolphins fan, they were never really successful, always just kind there.
Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: DZA on June 06, 2008, 04:14:11 am You gotta love bandwagon Fans. They are like women sometimes. When you do good they on you like Flies to shit :o
Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: MaineDolFan on June 06, 2008, 08:46:43 am I'm just sick of everything Boston. Sick of it. I hate the Patriots, the Celtics, and the stupid Red Sox. I'm sick that everyone is all of a sudden from Boston or from Connecticut and they talk with fake chowder-head accents. Everyone is all of a sudden Irish and they all "hate it" down here. Fuck you all. I hope all of your sports teams die in a fiery 5-plane mid-air collision. Don't worry - the Celtics won't be winning, neither will the Patriots or the Red Sox - the little Boston few years of glory were ended with "The Catch" by the New York Giants. Get ready for 100 more years of losing you losers. (http://www.dreamstime.com/crying-baby-thumb813125.jpg) Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: SportsChick on June 06, 2008, 08:57:10 am Yay Boston! Yay lobstah! Yay having wicked pissa teams!
Title: Re: Screw Boston Post by: MyGodWearsAHoodie on June 06, 2008, 08:57:48 am I hate the Patriots. Talk about bandwagons. I distinctly remember you being a Patriot fan for much of this past season. |