The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: bsfins on October 31, 2008, 01:03:55 am



Title: Happy Halloween
Post by: bsfins on October 31, 2008, 01:03:55 am
I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!
(http://pic.leech.it/i/22982/97c724c9happyhallo.gif)


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: run_to_win on October 31, 2008, 01:04:46 am
Ditto!

(http://nwfootball.net/politics/images/trickortreat.jpg)


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: bsfins on October 31, 2008, 01:05:46 am
Damn..Can't we have one thread that doesn't involve politics....


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: YoFuggedaboutit on October 31, 2008, 06:11:14 am
Damn..Can't we have one thread that doesn't involve politics....

Not as long as RTW is around. 


Happy Halloween everyone!!!


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: Thundergod on October 31, 2008, 06:33:31 am
I LOL'd on that one RTW   :D


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/lordthundergod/56.gif)   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!   (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/lordthundergod/56.gif)



Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: MyGodWearsAHoodie on October 31, 2008, 09:36:26 am
RTW there are hundreds of Halloween cartoons on the other side of the isle .  Would you like me to post them?

Mods- Can we delete this thread and start another one without politics?


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: Defense54 on October 31, 2008, 09:48:09 am
I'll be working the Gang Task force for all the wonderful children in our county who like to play games tonight............its gonna be a long night.  :|


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: SCFinfan on October 31, 2008, 09:54:51 am
HAPPY  HALLOWEEN


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: bsmooth on October 31, 2008, 10:12:03 am
Happy Samhain


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: MyGodWearsAHoodie on October 31, 2008, 10:14:57 am
I'll be working the Gang Task force for all the wonderful children in our county who like to play games tonight............its gonna be a long night.  :|

Keep the kids safe.  Lots of good, decent kids are depending on you to keep the few bad apples from ruining it for everyone else. 


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: Sunstroke on October 31, 2008, 10:33:24 am

Happy Halloween to everyone pulling tricks or pushing treats tonight!

Damn..Can't we have one thread that doesn't involve politics....

Amen...



Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: StL FinFan on October 31, 2008, 11:36:31 am
Have a great Halloween everyone and stay safe.  Thank you Defense and all law enforcement officers who are out there tonight helping keep our kids safe.  :)


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: dolphins4life on October 31, 2008, 01:20:34 pm
I had my halloween yesterday with a costume party karaoke night.  Lots of fun


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: landlocked on October 31, 2008, 02:19:37 pm
(http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/cortezuno/080.jpg)
My lovely bride on her way to work this morning!Oooh baby!


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: Sunstroke on October 31, 2008, 02:34:20 pm

^^^  I hope you had a little zombie slap and tickle before she went off to work...sex with a zombie would be sooooo hot!



Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: Dave Gray on October 31, 2008, 03:06:11 pm
Nice!


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: run_to_win on October 31, 2008, 03:10:08 pm
I LOL'd on that one RTW   :D
Com'on!  That's no fun!  You're supposed to take it seriously, get bent out of shape and whine to the mods! 

It's raining cats and dogs here.  Trick or treating with Indiana Jones and the little Ninja might get cut short.   :'(


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/lordthundergod/56.gif)   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!   (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/lordthundergod/56.gif)


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: Frimp on October 31, 2008, 03:13:25 pm
I'm going as a Papparattzi photographer.

Translation: I'm too lazy to do a costume, so I'm going to the halloween party with my camera and I'm going to annoy everyone with it.


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: DolFan619 on October 31, 2008, 05:26:09 pm
  Happy Halloween!


Title: Re: Happy Halloween
Post by: YoFuggedaboutit on October 31, 2008, 05:51:56 pm
Here I am ready for a night on the town!!!!!

(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/YoFuggedaboutit/ThomasEmperor002.jpg)