The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: Dphins4me on October 31, 2008, 05:52:57 pm



Title: Why was that thread locked?
Post by: Dphins4me on October 31, 2008, 05:52:57 pm


You people here are the lockeness thread people I have ever seen.

Sorry if I offended a Dem here with what is being put out there now.


Title: Re: Why was that thread locked?
Post by: Brian Fein on October 31, 2008, 05:55:46 pm
I didn't lock it so I don't know why it was locked, but please don't start new topics to talk about other locked topics.


Title: Re: Why was that thread locked?
Post by: Dave Gray on October 31, 2008, 06:03:02 pm
Locked because it was just another article, without discussion, and against forum policy.  I've been seeing a lot of this recently, and have warned against it multiple times.  I don't care about your politics.   Post about it all you want, but we don't allow for copy/pasting of other people's words, without discussion of your own.

This is a message board, not a blog.