The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: bsfins on October 20, 2009, 12:53:36 pm



Title: Anyone ever used "skin it" or anything like it?
Post by: bsfins on October 20, 2009, 12:53:36 pm
One of my coworkers sent me a link to an ebay auction for a skin type thing for my cellphone (it's a Cubs sticker basically) I've never used one,thought about it a couple of times....I was curious what people's experience is with them?

In K.C. I saw what I thought was a skin it,and it was a just a wicked custom paint job on a laptop.....


Title: Re: Anyone ever used "skin it" or anything like it?
Post by: Brian Fein on October 20, 2009, 01:32:27 pm
I have one on my iPod and had one on my old phone.  They are actually cut to fit pretty well.  The knock-offs that you get from eBay are typically not as good.


Title: Re: Anyone ever used "skin it" or anything like it?
Post by: SportsChick on October 20, 2009, 02:50:05 pm
I have one on my netbook, iPod touch and my phone (G1)

I had problems with the one on my phone, around the screen, but the pack is perfect. No problems with the one on my netbook or Touch


Title: Re: Anyone ever used "skin it" or anything like it?
Post by: Dave Gray on October 20, 2009, 03:30:38 pm
Is it just for decoration or is it a protection thing?


Title: Re: Anyone ever used "skin it" or anything like it?
Post by: Brian Fein on October 20, 2009, 04:13:05 pm
a bit of both but more likely for decoration.  Its just a vinyl skin (sticker) that covers pretty much the entire product.