|
Title: An in depth look at Tannehill Post by: Pappy13 on June 15, 2017, 04:34:37 pm I found this to be an engaging and entertaining read. The stuff about Sherman alone is worth the price of a read.
https://welcometoperfectville.com/2017/06/14/tannehill-versus-the-world-the-in-depth-comparison-tannehills-critics-dont-want-you-to-read/ Title: Re: An in depth look at Tannehill Post by: Fau Teixeira on June 16, 2017, 12:16:25 pm I'm sold .. Dolphins 16-0 .. bring the season !
Title: Re: An in depth look at Tannehill Post by: MyGodWearsAHoodie on June 16, 2017, 03:54:20 pm He starts by bitching about cherry picking and then goes ahead and cherry picks anything that make Tanny looks good. Also tends to look for excuses to justify anything that Tannihill struggles with put wit every other QB no excuse is given it is all on the QB.
I think Tanny is a decent QB, but I doubt even Ryan's mom would buy into something this biased. Title: Re: An in depth look at Tannehill Post by: Spider-Dan on June 16, 2017, 05:19:29 pm He lost me when he disqualified Kirk Cousins from the comparison while keeping in Sam Bradford. That's not even remotely explicable.
Title: Re: An in depth look at Tannehill Post by: masterfins on June 16, 2017, 05:47:31 pm There's some screwy analytic points made, but a few things I agree with:
Tannehill is a decent QB. Philbin & Staff hurt his career (as they did with all the rookies brought in). If the team stays healthy I'm optimistic for an improvement over last year, but Tannehill needs to keep the int's down. |