|
Title: Anyone a current or former World of Warcraft player? Post by: Pappy13 on September 21, 2026, 04:45:51 pm I played for the first 7 years after being in the beta and then I quit playing when Diablo III launched. When WoW classic came out, I came back to the game and have played off and on since then. If you paid attention to the recent Blizzcon, I think you know where I'm going.
Anyone going to be playing World of Warcraft Forever? Anyone in the beta that started last Thursday besides me? Anyone interested in some WoW Forever talk? AMA. Title: Re: Anyone a current or former World of Warcraft player? Post by: Frimp on September 28, 2026, 11:00:59 am I'm not a gamer, but I have a feeling that if I were to start playing games like that, or Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, etc that I would freaking love it. Problem is I barely have time for everything now as it is.
Title: Re: Anyone a current or former World of Warcraft player? Post by: Fau Teixeira on September 29, 2026, 07:09:19 am Not to out-nerd anyone, but when my everquest guild moved en-masse to WoW, i went along and played wow from day 1 on and off until about the end of shadowlands. I doubt i'll ever pick it up again. The story's kinda been told.
|