The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Anti-Fins Chat => Topic started by: dolphins4life on September 27, 2026, 04:01:12 pm



Title: Shame of the game -Chiefs
Post by: dolphins4life on September 27, 2026, 04:01:12 pm
The front office again

I would say the refs for that garbage roughing the passer call, but there was another penalty anyway.  



Title: Re: Shame of the game -Chiefs
Post by: Denver2 on September 27, 2026, 06:01:44 pm
Myself for just not caring enough to vote


Title: Re: Shame of the game -Chiefs
Post by: Dave Gray on September 28, 2026, 10:05:39 am
I guess I have to say Willis.

Like I said before, these are going to be hard for me.  If we had a super-star, it would be him.  But this felt like a game where we played pretty well, didn't make huge mistakes and still lost by two TDs, while only scoring 10 points.

Willis played pretty well, I guess.  I liked how he scrambled and picked up some first downs.

But his long-ball play wasn't there.  He missed guys deep.  I think you're going to need one of those per game to open things up and we just didn't get there.


Title: Re: Shame of the game -Chiefs
Post by: CF DolFan on September 28, 2026, 10:45:55 am
I'll say Willis too. His last two series were really poor in my opinion.


Title: Re: Shame of the game -Chiefs
Post by: Frimp on September 28, 2026, 11:10:20 am
Coach...Going for it on 4th down instead of punting while the game was still in reach


Title: Re: Shame of the game -Chiefs
Post by: Dave Gray on September 29, 2026, 07:30:24 am
Coach...Going for it on 4th down instead of punting while the game was still in reach

I also said that we should've punted there, but my friends in the room made a point that I can't disagree with.  "I'm not going to fault the guy for trying to win the game."



Title: Re: Shame of the game -Chiefs
Post by: Downunder Dolphan on September 30, 2026, 06:16:20 am
From the NFL highlights package:

Willis gets mine this week. Just too many mistakes and erratic throws for my liking.

Chop gets a dishonorable mention for that stupid body slam on Mahomes that drew the roughing call. It's been known for a long time you just can't do that now (especially to one of the NFL's golden children)