The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Dolphins Discussion => Topic started by: dolphins4life on September 27, 2026, 04:01:43 pm



Title: Game Balls -Chiefs
Post by: dolphins4life on September 27, 2026, 04:01:43 pm
Patterson


Title: Re: Game Balls -Chiefs
Post by: Dave Gray on September 28, 2026, 10:17:35 am
I will go with Rodriguez.  I think it's gotta be someone on the defense and he has been great to watch.  He's young and exciting and something to build on.

Honorable mention for me to whoever is calling our offensive plays (which I don't know if that's Hafley or the OC).  It's not like we're out there killing it, with only 10 points, but I just like that the play calling seems to be getting these guys the ball with some space to work, it's not getting stale, we have packages to pick up 1 yard when we need it, and we are not dead in the water on 3rd down.  The one long drive we had was a proof of concept.


Title: Re: Game Balls -Chiefs
Post by: CF DolFan on September 28, 2026, 10:43:48 am
Bobby Slowik is the OC and making the calls and did call a great game. He was passing game coordinator under McDaniel and has history with the Texans and San Francisco. He, like coach Hafley, were in San Fran while Kyle Shanahan was turning them around. They are running this team off the same blueprint.

Rodriguez is an easy pick but rookie Chris Johnson, Dante Trader and Jordyn Brooks had good games. I also have to give props to Chop Robinson as he did seem to step up yesterday.


Title: Re: Game Balls -Chiefs
Post by: Downunder Dolphan on September 29, 2026, 06:29:39 pm
From the NFL highlights package:

Rodriguez gets it for me for me.

Honorable mentions to both Bell and Washington who did their best to make Willis look decent.