The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: Frimp on September 28, 2026, 11:03:40 am



Title: Sabaton, anybody?
Post by: Frimp on September 28, 2026, 11:03:40 am
I discovered them back in 2023, and for about a year and a half, I didn't listen to anything but them. Its awesome when you find a band that just blows you away like that. Its rare anymore.

But, they are playing the War Memorial Auditorium in Ft Lauderdale on Dec 12. Anybody going?


Title: Re: Sabaton, anybody?
Post by: Phishfan on September 28, 2026, 11:55:42 pm
Not my type of thing.


Title: Re: Sabaton, anybody?
Post by: Fau Teixeira on September 29, 2026, 07:05:33 am
It is my type of thing actually. Haven't seen them live. They have some decent songs.

On a completely random tangent. I find that new england has a ton of music acts you can go see. way way way more than south florida.

Metallica is coming to mohegan sun in october, but tickets are crazy expensive. $800 get in the door prices.

Babymetal just played earlier this month in mass took my son to see them, he loved them. (and the opening act, halestorm)


Title: Re: Sabaton, anybody?
Post by: Dave Gray on September 29, 2026, 07:28:07 am
It is not my thing, but I know that several of the guys on here liked that Swedish power metal thing.

I have gone the other way.  I like Laufey in recent years, which ....I don't think you can get further from power metal.  She is Icelandic, though.


Title: Re: Sabaton, anybody?
Post by: Sunstroke on September 30, 2026, 01:20:23 am

Gotta join in with the "not my thing" crowd here.