The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: Pats2006 on March 06, 2006, 06:16:00 pm



Title: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Pats2006 on March 06, 2006, 06:16:00 pm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1033344401721038176


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: YoFuggedaboutit on March 06, 2006, 06:54:48 pm
What the hell was in that stuff that made him throw up???


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Philly Fin Fan on March 06, 2006, 07:01:11 pm
What the hell was in that stuff that made him throw up???

Did you pay attention to the video? Ipecac. They even had it written across the bottom of the screen. Its a chemical which induces vomiting. Usually used when somebody swallows certain types of poison (some poisons should not be vomited, becasue they will cause more damage).


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: YoFuggedaboutit on March 06, 2006, 09:01:44 pm
Did you pay attention to the video? Ipecac. They even had it written across the bottom of the screen. Its a chemical which induces vomiting. Usually used when somebody swallows certain types of poison (some poisons should not be vomited, becasue they will cause more damage).

I had no idea what Ipecac was.  I never heard of it until you just told me. 


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Brian Fein on March 06, 2006, 10:51:03 pm
no, i would not

make it $5000 and i'll think about it


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: GUATARICCAN on March 06, 2006, 11:40:00 pm
FOr $500, bucks no F**KING problem! I could take it. I drank a gallon of vitamin D milk in 15 minutes for $50. My buddy was shocked, he kept saying there was no way I could do it. That sucka lost fifty bucks!


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Pats2006 on March 07, 2006, 08:06:05 am
I would do it for $100.


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Lee on March 07, 2006, 10:46:51 am
It completely depends on what I ate prior to being ask...


Cereal and Milk, bread, juice... no problem... I would totally do it.


Taco Bell, Chilli cheese fries, Arbies... I would not (mostly for the safety of others)


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Denver_Bronco on March 07, 2006, 10:53:27 am
I would do it for $100.
Word.


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Ryan on March 07, 2006, 01:29:14 pm
 WTF? I want to see the guy lick it up!


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: AZ Fins Fan 55 on March 07, 2006, 02:53:01 pm
For $500.00 dollars......you bet your ass I would, No Problem!!!!!  ;D


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: JMoney13 on March 08, 2006, 12:21:18 am
Did he lick it up? If he did that is fucking awesome.


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Pats2006 on March 08, 2006, 07:06:22 am
I can't find the other half of the video.  I would drink the shit for $100. but I wouldn't lick it up.  Well for $3,500. I would.


Title: Re: Would you do this for $500. ?
Post by: Jim Gray on March 08, 2006, 03:11:09 pm
Did he lick it up? If he did that is fucking awesome.

I guess you know you are "old" when you no longer find the idea of a guy eating his own vomit "fucking awesome"........just for the record, I'm old.