The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums

TDMMC Forums => Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: Brian Fein on March 09, 2006, 11:07:05 am



Title: Caption this pic
Post by: Brian Fein on March 09, 2006, 11:07:05 am
This is a guy I work with.  We're trying to come up with a way to bust on him.  You guys are more creative than me - so I turn to you, TDMMC faithful...

Caption this pic!

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: DolFan619 on March 09, 2006, 11:13:29 am
"I'm rich, bitch!!!"


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Househead on March 09, 2006, 11:30:13 am
Is that his car? How can motorala engineer afford a Ford GT?


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: jtex316 on March 09, 2006, 11:33:55 am
That car looks cheesy to me.  Is that a high-end car?


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Househead on March 09, 2006, 11:41:09 am
Joe, that car is a $150,000 vehical.


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Brian Fein on March 09, 2006, 11:41:49 am
Umm, on topic, people.  Its not his car, that's part of the joke.

Captions, not discussion!


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Denver_Bronco on March 09, 2006, 11:42:45 am
"This smile & this car still can't hide the fact that i'm a douchebag"


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: jtex316 on March 09, 2006, 11:56:47 am
Joe, that car is a $150,000 vehical.

It just looks plasticy and like a wanna-be sports car of some sort.


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: JVides on March 09, 2006, 12:00:54 pm
I quoteth from Bad Boys:

"This car's the dick and I'm the balls, dragging the f$*k along" or something to that extent.


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Househead on March 09, 2006, 12:06:54 pm
"and yes...I have a small penis"


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Denver_Bronco on March 09, 2006, 12:12:27 pm
"and yes...I have a small penis"
Love it... ;D


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: crazy_scar_man on March 09, 2006, 12:13:16 pm
Add a quote window to the guys in the back:

"Who the hell is that guy?"

your buddy:

"Hurry up and take the picture"


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Thundergod on March 09, 2006, 02:38:53 pm
"Hurry up and take the picture"
LMAO

"aaahhhhh...whoa whoa watch the teeth, the teeth!  OH SH*T,  stay down someone's passing by!"


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Pats2006 on March 09, 2006, 03:45:59 pm
"Yes, road head!!!"


Title: Re: Caption this pic
Post by: Philly Fin Fan on March 09, 2006, 08:48:53 pm
"If I buy this car, I'll be more like Brian Fein. "

OR

"If I buy this car, chicks will totally dig me and go out with me until they discover my unusually small penis."