|
Title: Help required from American Brothers (and sisters if you want) Post by: Dolphin-UK on March 09, 2006, 02:09:46 pm OK, so for the first time in a while, Miami will be hosting the Minnesota Vikings. This coupled with the fact that I now have some money to spend, my Brother havin some money to spend, and him being a Vikings fan means there is a good chance we will be coming across to Miami this season as it gives us both a chance to see our teams whilst remaining in a warm climate. So I have a couuple of questions, when are the final schedules released because it has an impact on whether my brother can come or not (school holidays). How easy/difficult is it to get hold of tickets? (If I'm making the effort I would like decent ones, cost is not an issue within reason for a one off like this) Can I get my TDMMC T-Shirt before the game (its a race) ::) I would like to say that if i do inded make it across the pond, I would require you guys to tailgate and put on a good show for me or I'll think you're all lying about the fun you have :) Oh and if you can hook me up with a cheerleader that would be great ;D Title: Re: Help required from American Brothers (and sisters if you want) Post by: Brian Fein on March 09, 2006, 02:22:54 pm I think we can make all that happen, except for the t-shirt.
You probably have a better chance of getting the cheerleader than the shirt. ::) Tickets obviously haven't gone on sale yet, but when they do, we'll try to let you know. Probably won't be until this summer some time. When they do go on sale, you may be able to get good seats if you're willing to spend the money. The_Phinatic typically has some seats he'll sell you, or there's always "Todd's Tickets" or salpers in the lot. The tailgating stuff is easy, and probably won't be a problem. Title: Re: Help required from American Brothers (and sisters if you want) Post by: CF DolFan on March 10, 2006, 12:45:23 pm Tickets and the cheerleader are easy enough and there is always somewhere to hook up with people. There is even a UK club that tailgates before every game. Just keep us posted as to when you will be coming. Nice to see out of towners making the trip in!
Edited to reflect ..... only meeting a cheerleader is easy enough. You are on your own for whatever happens next! ;) Title: Re: Help required from American Brothers (and sisters if you want) Post by: Brian Fein on March 10, 2006, 01:33:17 pm Tickets and the cheerleader are easy enough and there is always somewhere to hook up with people. There is even a UK club that tailgates before every game. Just keep us posted as to when you will be coming. Nice to see out of towners making the trip in! Edited to reflect ..... only meeting a cheerleader is easy enough. You are on your own for whatever happens next! ;) What's this? Do we know you? |