Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 06:58:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Why was that thread locked?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why was that thread locked?  (Read 2788 times)
Dphins4me
Guest
« on: October 31, 2008, 05:52:57 pm »



You people here are the lockeness thread people I have ever seen.

Sorry if I offended a Dem here with what is being put out there now.
Logged
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 28299

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 05:55:46 pm »

I didn't lock it so I don't know why it was locked, but please don't start new topics to talk about other locked topics.
Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31359

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 06:03:02 pm »

Locked because it was just another article, without discussion, and against forum policy.  I've been seeing a lot of this recently, and have warned against it multiple times.  I don't care about your politics.   Post about it all you want, but we don't allow for copy/pasting of other people's words, without discussion of your own.

This is a message board, not a blog.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines