Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 07:42:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Obama wins the Nobel peace prize!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Obama wins the Nobel peace prize!  (Read 22769 times)
Defense54
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4406



« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2009, 08:59:07 am »

He has made his proposals and is waiting for Congress to shit or get off the pot. 

Exactly why the Award was Premature. Good chance none of his propsals will even happen.
Logged

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31359

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2009, 01:38:56 pm »

In fact dave since you asked , I'll say it. I don't think your a very intelligent person. Otherwise you wouldn't have to constantly attack me personally instead of my posistion.

Actually, I didn't ask.

But anyway, I'm not attacking you personally.   I thought I was very clearly attacking your lack of arguments.  They are baseless smear campaigns on people's associations, rather than anything with actual merit.

Quote
I've tried like hell to respect you but maybe this is what you were looking for. A fight so you could ban me.
Can't beat me so get rid of me. Do whatcha got to do.

You have continually brought this up over the last few months, but I don't know why.  If you are ever banned from this site, it will be the same reason everyone is banned -- for not following forum rules.  ...not for some personal vendetta of mine.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 15955



« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2009, 03:18:19 pm »

I know this thread was locked earlier. I really wish the same leniency and deletion of attacking posts was used on other threads.
Logged
bsmooth
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4639


I love YaBB 1G - SP1!


« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2009, 05:33:51 pm »

Exactly why the Award was Premature. Good chance none of his propsals will even happen.

But then it has nothing to do with him. The pundits on the right and their lackeys have been repeatedly saying he is not doing anything, when it is Congress that has to get legislation through. It is obvious the GOP is in bunker mentality untill the next mid term election and will not allow on type of bipartianship at all, and the Dem leadership is weak and cannot bring their party together.
So what more can a president do? He has talked, cajoled, taken his case to the public, etc. There is only so much one man can do to try and move the legislative branch to do their job. Our Congress is a bloated, putrid house of retched excess and inneptitude.
The only reason any of Bush's suggestions got through is the GOP used their majority advantage to ram legislation through as quickly as possible before they lost their advantage, and tha is not how you get productive laws through that will lead to a healthy country.
Logged
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 15219



« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2009, 02:25:59 pm »

Not exactly.......maybe they thought that was a fluke. Now nominating Obama 12 days after the election and giving it to him before he has acomplished anything will certify that its an empty award.  It proves they have an agenda. 

Once again you are spewing bullshit.   Get your facts straight. 
Logged

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2442


I found it cheaper on the internet


« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2009, 03:24:50 pm »

I think when it comes to "agendas" it's pretty clear who has them and what they are...
Logged
YoFuggedaboutit
Guest
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2009, 12:07:59 am »

I think when it comes to "agendas" it's pretty clear who has them and what they are...

Yep, it sure is clear enough.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines