Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 05:23:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Booing Pat
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Booing Pat  (Read 3003 times)
simeon
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 1088



« on: June 27, 2008, 07:22:12 pm »

Maine I am sorry if this not meant for all other sports, as I didn't think it really fit football but involves it.
But today here in Maine we had one of the biggest parades in the state, it is for the LaKermesse Festival which is a Franco American festival. Anyways on a float they had Patriots cheerleaders and Pat Patriot(mascot), so I got my kids to join me in booing Pat and chanting you guys cheat. It got some frustration out of me, no I didn't boo the cheerleaders.
Logged

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
bsmooth
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4639


I love YaBB 1G - SP1!


« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 09:23:42 pm »

Did you get clearance to tape it? Wink
Logged
simeon
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 1088



« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 10:12:38 pm »

Did you get clearance to tape it? Wink
I hid behind a bush to tape it, don't tell anyone.
Logged

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines