Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:25:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Procrastinating
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Procrastinating  (Read 2816 times)
janetmschulte
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 858


108074776
« on: December 15, 2008, 09:34:39 pm »

I am sitting here trying to study for the 4 final exams I have left and I'm losing focus fast. I'm finding ways to postpone studying this material. Only 4 more days and I'm home for the holidays and it can't arrive fast enough.

So what are some tasks you guys are avoiding and what do you find yourself doing instead??
Logged

Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.
stinkfish
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2791



Email
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:44:09 pm »

I'm avoiding thinking of what will happen to you, and your future hopes and dreams if you don't turn off the computer and STUDY.
Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Buddhagirl
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4930



« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:27:11 pm »

I just turned my papers in today. They were mediocre because I waited until the last minute. I actually felt bad turning them in. Ha!
Logged

"Well behaved women seldom make history."
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31360

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:04:41 am »

I'll get to this later.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
stinkfish
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2791



Email
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 02:19:51 am »

I'll get to this later.
funny
Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 6666


America's team


« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 07:57:45 am »

I'll get to this later.
LMAO!  Cheesy

Nice!
Logged

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
janetmschulte
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 858


108074776
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 10:31:13 am »

I'll get to this later.

Oh so clever!
Logged

Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.
stinkfish
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2791



Email
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 10:57:41 am »

"Tomorrow", and "Later" are two of my favorite words.
Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines