Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 09:21:51 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Funny thing happened today...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Funny thing happened today...  (Read 5306 times)
StL FinFan
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 7153


Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 12:07:35 pm »

I'm taking my oath on Nov. 16th, up in Columbia.

In case anyone's interested, I'm # 277. http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/bar/July2009Results.htm

I didn't know you guys took an oath.
Logged


Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
bsfins
Guest
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 12:17:42 pm »

Congrats SCFinFan! It's nice to hear about good news.....Your grandmother is smiling..
Logged
SCFinfan
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 1644



Email
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 02:53:11 am »

Congrats SCFinFan! It's nice to hear about good news.....Your grandmother is smiling..

Thank you man. This warmed my heart.

I didn't know you guys took an oath.

We do. I'm not sure whether it's to "protect/uphold the laws and constitution of X" but, my guess is that is what it is.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:54:52 am by SCFinfan » Logged
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 15955



« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 10:09:12 am »

Congratulations.
Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 23028

Do you know what I am saying?


Email
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 10:15:31 am »


Always glad to see someone I know achieve what they're after.

...Can't say I'm overly happy to see more lawyers hitting the ground running though. Our society is litigious enough as it is. Wink

Logged

"No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food!"
~Long Duk Dong
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines