Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 06:27:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  RIP Jessica Walter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RIP Jessica Walter  (Read 2457 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31350

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: March 25, 2021, 03:46:00 pm »

She was 80.

Mom on Arrested Development.
She also had a prominent role on Archer, plus an entire body of older work.

She was a comedic great.  She had very dry delivery and excellent timing.  As much as I love Arrested Development, I think that after 50 rewatches, she's my favorite character.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 10137



« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 04:00:57 pm »

I didn't even know she was the Mother on "Dinosaurs".
Logged
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 15212



« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 05:53:26 pm »

And in "Dolphin" related trivia she appeared in the very first episode of Flipper.
Logged

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
pondwater
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 3447



« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 06:25:09 pm »

RIP. Although I don't know who this is
Logged

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 23021

Do you know what I am saying?


Email
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 08:36:56 am »


I really love her as Malory Archer...the perfect mom. Wink

Logged

"No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food!"
~Long Duk Dong
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines