Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:39:49 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Zach Thomas tribute
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zach Thomas tribute  (Read 5117 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: March 07, 2008, 12:25:47 pm »

Since we lost all the other threads, I think we need to have this up there.

Here is a tribute to Zach Thomas showing actual footage of his big plays he made as a Dolphin.  It is set to the Linkin Park song "Bleed it out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0McTg35vD-o

(If it is defective, please one of the admins fix the URL)

Many great memories here.  My personal favorite isn't the Tennessee Int, it is the one when he intercepted Drew Bledsoe to set up our winning field goal drive in the Pats game that won us the division in 2000.

Please feel free to repost your best Zach Memory or just watch the video and relive the highlights of a great player and a great person who ALWAYS represented the Miami Dolphins with class and professionalism, both on and off the field.

One question, too:  Is it true he holds the record for most pick-sixes?  With all the great CBs and safteys we have had here, I find it hard to believe one of them wouldn't have had more than four.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:30:55 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 06:00:06 pm »

Cool flick. My second favorite Dolphin of all time. I just thank god we won't have to face him twice a year. He still has alot to offer.

Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:26:19 pm »

Good video.

I hate to say it, but I sort of feel like Zach quit on us.  I understand he wants to be on a playoff team and all, but I still feel a little dissed.  I don't know, I still wish him the best and all. 
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:58:43 pm »

They did not have the hit he put on Jefferson from the Pats on his 21st b day. He knocked him out cold for minutes.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 08:20:13 pm »

Good video.

I hate to say it, but I sort of feel like Zach quit on us.  I understand he wants to be on a playoff team and all, but I still feel a little dissed.  I don't know, I still wish him the best and all. 

Get over it. First of all It was Bill that passed on him. Second he doesn't owe us a Thing. I hope he gets what he's looking for.

Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 08:43:35 pm »

Really cool tribute to a true Miami Dolphin great!!  I will miss watching Zach Thomas patrol the field for Miami's defense.  I am definetly glad things went the way they did with his release.  No hard feelings on either side.  Hopefully, Zach will get what he deserves, even though it will be with the Cowgirls ( which is a tad bit better then the Patsies).   

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
1 dol fan

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 09:44:22 pm »

Awesome tribute!

Really glad you reposted this because i must have skipped over this one. Was a treat to watch the best of Zach's career.

Da 'Phins: 1-15, it can only go up from here (god forbid 0-16)

the pats: 18-1, good luck matching that let alone beating it (god forbid 19-0)

I guarantee improvement from last season!
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 11:47:14 pm »

^ whoa!  Please decrease the size of your avatar.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 11:48:16 pm »

^ whoa!  Please decrease the size of your avatar.

Werd.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 12:13:18 am »

Thats a huge Biatch !! Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 12:50:50 am »

Im definitely gonna miss Zach. I wish Parcells  had decide to let Zach just let him Stay.  Zach was  Miami's Next Legend.  Him and JT are the reason why I watched this year GOD-awful Miami Dolphin team.  Well, I would have watched my team play without zach or JT anywas but still Grin Grin.

raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 03:11:11 am »

Im definitely gonna miss Zach. I wish Parcells  had decide to let Zach just let him Stay.  Zach was  Miami's Next Legend.  Him and JT are the reason why I watched this year GOD-awful Miami Dolphin team.  Well, I would have watched my team play without zach or JT anywas but still Grin Grin.

as much as i would have wanted Zach to stay, him being released was for the best. Zach deserved to win, and it wouldn't happen with us.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray