Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:21:02 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Any reason why I'm getting smited so much?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Any reason why I'm getting smited so much?  (Read 11330 times)
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 02:24:15 am »

Give me a fucking break.  We all know  Brian is the biggest postwhore on this board, hands down, despite what I've done this past year. 

It's fun to mess with the mods.

no tommy, you're wrong.  brian isn't the biggest post whore...you are.  the definition of a post whore is someone who's value to post # ratio is weak.  brian has tons of posts because he's  moderator and an original member.  you, on the other hand, have been a member for less than half the time he has, are not a moderator, yet have managed to set a record for posts per day.  saying "i agree" or "LOL" shouldn't count as a post.  also, replying to yourself, or using 4 separate posts to counter someone's points instead of using multiple quotes in each post doesn't really help your case for not being a post whore.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 02:55:51 am »

no tommy, you're wrong.  brian isn't the biggest post whore...you are.  the definition of a post whore is someone who's value to post # ratio is weak.  brian has tons of posts because he's  moderator and an original member.  you, on the other hand, have been a member for less than half the time he has, are not a moderator, yet have managed to set a record for posts per day.  saying "i agree" or "LOL" shouldn't count as a post.  also, replying to yourself, or using 4 separate posts to counter someone's points instead of using multiple quotes in each post doesn't really help your case for not being a post whore.

Actually the way you just described me is way off base.  And Brian being a mod doesn't mean squat when he's got twice the posts as me and a lot of them consist of this:

Roll Eyes
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 10:55:43 am »

Tommy, you're trying to perpetuate a battle between me and you.  Its not going to work.  You have a problem, my friend.  I challenge you to go back thru the boards and find the last time I posted in a thread with nothing but Roll Eyes as you say over half of my posts are.

Go ahead, I dare you.

Show me more than one.

Not to mention, Tommy, that I have over 3000 posts in forums you don't even have access to. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 10:59:07 am by Brian Fein » Logged
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 11:28:49 am »

Tommy, you're trying to perpetuate a battle between me and you.  Its not going to work.  You have a problem, my friend.  I challenge you to go back thru the boards and find the last time I posted in a thread with nothing but Roll Eyes as you say over half of my posts are.

Go ahead, I dare you.

Show me more than one.

Not to mention, Tommy, that I have over 3000 posts in forums you don't even have access to. 

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php/topic,9112.0.html

And I'm not perpetuating a battle.  I'm just messing around.
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 11:30:46 am »

Of Course, now that the post counts have been lowered, we can really monitor this. Tommy had 8600ish when "The Crash" happened, Brian had 16000ish. Lets see how long it takes Tommy to get to 10,000. Betcha it happens before Brian gets to 20,000.

And Tommy- if every other person here thinks you are a postwhore, well, you know what they say- Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 11:43:47 am »

Furthermore, Philly -

This post count status is from December 07 - 3 months ago.  in 3 months, Tommy posted some 2000 posts. 

Anyone wonder why Tommy lost 1500+ posts in the crash and I lost like 300?  Hmm...

And Tommy, I said "show me more than one."  You brought ONE in the most retarded thread ever.  If there were so many of them, it should be easy to find more, no?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 04:38:56 pm »

Of Course, now that the post counts have been lowered, we can really monitor this. Tommy had 8600ish when "The Crash" happened, Brian had 16000ish. Lets see how long it takes Tommy to get to 10,000. Betcha it happens before Brian gets to 20,000.

And Tommy- if every other person here thinks you are a postwhore, well, you know what they say- Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

How in the heck does everyone know people's post counts?  I didn't even know mine before I just looked.  I mean ... I know who the post whores are but I don't know how many posts they have.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2008, 05:13:37 pm »

CF, its under your name, over there...
<-------------------
bsfins
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2008, 05:20:38 pm »

Dumb question,but why is this thread still relevant...The Applause/smite is gone...We all know who the Real post whore is....So whay do we ned to argue about it?
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2008, 05:26:41 pm »

Good point, B...

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray