Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:48:30 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Dolphins will always suck
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Dolphins will always suck  (Read 15849 times)
Patriots4life

« on: March 19, 2008, 04:17:27 pm »

dolphins are such bitches and can never win a game!  Evil
 thats why they were the worst team in the nfl! the first round pick will kill their cap room so they will suck forever!

PATRIOTS 4 LIFE!!!
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 04:24:52 pm »

the first round pick will kill their cap room so they will suck forever!

Just like the cost of a first round pick killed the Giants cap room, thereby ensuring they would suck forever.

Oh, wait...
MUCPhin

DavisMUC
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 04:46:24 pm »

dolphins are such bitches and can never win a game!  Evil
 thats why they were the worst team in the nfl! the first round pick will kill their cap room so they will suck forever!

PATRIOTS 4 LIFE!!!

Videotapes.

“Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.”
     -Mel Brooks
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 04:47:51 pm »

Someone want to flush this piece of shit down the anti-fins toilet, rather than letting it stink up the place?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 04:57:28 pm »

He should call himself "TOOSTUPID 4 LIFE" instead.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 05:06:27 pm »

Remember:  Don't feed the troll!

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Dol-Phan in Dallas

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 05:09:46 pm »

Isn't there supposed to be a minimum age of 12 for people to post here?  I can appreciate some good taunting if it is either witty or particularly vitriolic (you'll have to find a dictionary for that one, little fella).  But that wasn't only juvenile, it was just plain pathetic.  As trash talking goes, that was truly weak.  I hope he didn't spend a lot of time thinking that one up before posting it, because if he did.........wow.  

Holy Crap, I married a Bucs fan!
Patriots4life

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 05:12:33 pm »

He should call himself "TOOSTUPID 4 LIFE" instead.
oh snap your so hilarious!  get out of here! the patriots went 18-0 in the regular season! what was miamis record? yea won game, congrats!!! and we have a franchise qb unlike the worthless piece of shit John Beck and josh mccown hes horrible!  so get some skill on your team before you start disrespecting thats better than yours. and cheating don't even start we still made plays and the superbowls we won! so call us cheaters but at least we can say we have won back to back superbowls!
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 05:22:59 pm »

Seriously, as a Patriots fan, I'm asking that you please go away and find a home where they care about what you're spewing. This is a friendly community and obviously, you have no intent of being friendly..... You are exactly why I have the line I have in my signature

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
Patriots4life

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 05:33:42 pm »

cannot take a little criticism, thats pathetic! it's constructive criticism might I add!
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 05:37:01 pm »

Learn to spell, use capital letters when appropriate, and grow up.  By the way, 1988 called, they want their catch phrase back.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 05:39:20 pm »

cannot take a little criticism, thats pathetic! it's constructive criticism might I add!

I fail to see where your criticism is constructive in the least. All you do is bash their players. Take a little trip in the way back machine with me to the early 90's. Oh, wait, bandwagon fans like you were not around in the dark early days of the Pats before they began winning. Sorry, my mistake.

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
Patriots4life

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 05:46:12 pm »

okay, okay, listen you guys really need a life because your taking this way to seriously! really i came to check up on a forum of the team i hate the most! take the constructive criticism and accept it! you need to get away behind your computers and do something with your life! i will go out with my patriots jersey on and get laid! so have fun suckers behind your little fantasy world!  Cheesy
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 05:57:01 pm »

What is this, Junior High?  Like anyone would have sex with you.  You probably live with your parents.  You are the one who needs to get a life rather than being a troll, which is the lowest form of it.  Dream on boy.

While you are at it, learn the definition of "constructive".

Can someone just lock this, please?

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Marley09

i'm rich bitch!

taylor_higgins803@hotmail.com
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 05:58:34 pm »

okay, okay, listen you guys really need a life because your taking this way to seriously! really i came to check up on a forum of the team i hate the most! take the constructive criticism and accept it! you need to get away behind your computers and do something with your life! i will go out with my patriots jersey on and get laid! so have fun suckers behind your little fantasy world!  Cheesy

Man your a loser! Get a life and stop talking about getting laid, when clearly you could even be my child! Get off this site, smoke a blunt, and accept the superbowl loss!  Don't be a hater because your team will never have a chance like that again!
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray