Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:58:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Okay, I'm Sorry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Okay, I'm Sorry  (Read 22539 times)
Patriots4life

« on: March 20, 2008, 05:27:12 am »

Alright guys i've been a little rude about everything, but lets face it YOU GUYS SUCK!!! but its not your fault....sort of.  I mean your division is pretty tough.  The Patriots obviously are the best....then you got the Bills, well they still whopped your asses but i guess they're pretty tough....then you got the Jets, every other team beats there asses and you guys mangage to blow the big one against them! This is being nice... really i embarrased to be in a division with you! I cannot believe you only won one game! that is bad i'm sorry... but you beat the hardcore ravens defense so it's all good... and you have the 1 pick! have fun with the cap hit!
Boston 4 Life! Miami is the trash of America, i'm sorry to point that out... that's why when you guys come to Foxboro I never come to the games cause I know we'll win...one thing i do like about Miami is the hot girls you guys got....and thats all you got.  face it after Marino left you guys got NOTHING....and he didn't even win a super bowl!!!!  you're just mad because we broke your record for most consecutive games won, and we're the only team to go 18-0....we'll always be remembered. so until next time think about what ive said and maybe think about coming over to the winning side and become a true sports fan.  Boston 4 Life....PEACE
Partiots4Life2

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 05:50:13 am »

yeah dude PATS RULE BOSTON 4 EVER!!!! yeah boi South Boston!!!!
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 06:23:00 am »

Not to sound like a prick but a few things and i will be as respectful as possible

YOU GUYS SUCK!!! but its not your fault....sort of.

First of all, "we suck" what the hell did we do, we don't play the games, we don't coach the game, all we do is sit on the sideline bitching about how much “our team” suck

sorry couldn’t resist

I cannot believe you only won one game!.

We couldn’t believe it either, to have the kind of team we had, and the type of coaching that we had, winning one game was purely dumb luck.

We were within a angry mule kick of going 0-16, takes a lot of talent to do that.

one thing i do like about Miami is the hot girls you guys got....and thats all you got.

At least we got something you don’t have, besides a “perfect season” that is.

face it after Marino left you guys got NOTHING....and he didn't even win a super bowl!!!!

First of all we did get something after he left, Years of misery and despair, that’s something, not nothing.

Secondly, what does Marino have to do with this team now. Do you think I have the attention span to go into the hall of fame patriot players that never won a super bowl with the patriots. Not really.

you're just mad because we broke your record for most consecutive games won, and we're the only team to go 18-0....we'll always be remembered. so until next time think about what I’ve said and maybe think about coming over to the winning side

Your right about one thing, your team will be remembered, only problem is that they will not be remembered for 18-0, they will be remembered for 2 things 1) spy gate 2) choking in the super bowl and ending the perfect season bid.

become a true sports fan.

Umm, it takes a true sports fan to watch this team, besides true sports fan stick by their team through thick and thin, and we are sticking by our team through thin, and that makes us true sports fan. 

Something I don’t get, you said come to the winning side and be a true sports fan. Umm going to the winner side, just for the sake that they are winning, makes us bandwagoners fans, not true fans.

But hey, nobody can make a paper bag mask look more stylish then a dolphins fan.

Just my 2 cents, if anyone wants to say these better, feel free,

« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 06:28:45 am by raptorsfan29 » Logged
Marley09

i'm rich bitch!

taylor_higgins803@hotmail.com
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 07:05:23 am »

yeah dude PATS RULE BOSTON 4 EVER!!!! yeah boi South Boston!!!!
Yeah Patriots4Life has a sidekick now! Oh and we aren't the ones hopping on the bandwagon but instead, sticking with our team through the tough times! Yes and Miami has the women!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 09:54:01 am »

I think St. Louis said it best  ... Don't feed the trolls! Just ignore them and they will go away.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 10:08:49 am »

Alright guys i've been a little rude about everything, but lets face it YOU GUYS SUCK!!!

You need to tell us something we don't know.  If you and your little friends want to invade our board, that's fine.  But be careful what you say and keep your opinions in check, because I will defend my territory and I have no problem with harassing you and reminding you of your hero Tom Brady's performance against the Giants in the Super Bowl.  Not to mention the fact that you went 18-0, had history in your grasp, and got punked by a wild card team.   Consider yourself forewarned.
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 10:51:19 am »

I will remind you that in 1993 the Patriots only won one game.

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 11:04:17 am »

Ahhh, this dumb ass is from Southie. That explains his illiteracy. He's probably still drunk from the St. Patty's day parade. Fuckin' South Boston ghetto trash.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 11:08:18 am »

Hey my childhood best friend lives in Southie now and she and her husband are quite intelligent

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 11:12:27 am »

Hey my childhood best friend lives in Southie now and she and her husband are quite intelligent

Depends on what part of Southie. 
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 11:26:40 am »

Maybe when these guys jump off the bandwagon, they'll leave us the hell alone.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 11:28:43 am »

Nothing against your friend, of course, but you know how Southie is. You're a local girl.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Patriots4life

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 11:31:29 am »

Southie is where it's at!!!!! Boston RULESSS! Miami DROOLS!!!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 12:23:39 pm »

How lovely it is to see you on here again.  Let me go get my puke bag.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 12:32:16 pm »

LOL.  Hey, 1982 called.  They want their saying back.  Welcome to the boards, Hatriots fan.  Enjoy.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray