Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:13:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Okay, I'm Sorry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Okay, I'm Sorry  (Read 22541 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 02:55:30 pm »

Last time I made a bet with a Patriot fan he never came back to honor it.

Wanna make a bet?  Evil

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 02:58:00 pm »

Apologizing and then saying we suck is not an apology.  The Dolphins suck, but we are the best of fans for sticking with them through their suckitude.  Man up and stop giving decent Patriots fans a bad name.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 03:01:57 pm »

Man up and stop giving decent Patriots fans a bad name.

Oddly enough, every single Patsies fan I know personally is exactly like Patriots4life.
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 03:36:28 pm »

Unfortunately, I know that non-ass fans are in the minority. I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle against them

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 04:31:16 pm »

I think its telling when Pats' fans bash other Pats' fans.
DolFan619
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 05:05:09 pm »

Alright guys i've been a little rude about everything, but lets face it YOU GUYS SUCK!!! but its not your fault....sort of.  I mean your division is pretty tough.  The Patriots obviously are the best....then you got the Bills, well they still whopped your asses but i guess they're pretty tough....then you got the Jets, every other team beats there asses and you guys mangage to blow the big one against them! This is being nice... really i embarrased to be in a division with you! I cannot believe you only won one game! that is bad i'm sorry... but you beat the hardcore ravens defense so it's all good... and you have the 1 pick! have fun with the cap hit!
Boston 4 Life! Miami is the trash of America, i'm sorry to point that out... that's why when you guys come to Foxboro I never come to the games cause I know we'll win...one thing i do like about Miami is the hot girls you guys got....and thats all you got.  face it after Marino left you guys got NOTHING....and he didn't even win a super bowl!!!!  you're just mad because we broke your record for most consecutive games won, and we're the only team to go 18-0....we'll always be remembered. so until next time think about what ive said and maybe think about coming over to the winning side and become a true sports fan.  Boston 4 Life....PEACE

Not really much of an apology.  Anyways, welcome to the site.  Please, turn up the volume and enjoy the following video.  Consider it, as a gift from me to you.  In fact, nobody deserves this more than you.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgZ9EvpBGwk&feature=related
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 05:11:21 pm »

Last time I made a bet with a Patriot fan he never came back to honor it.

Wanna make a bet?  Evil

Whatever happened to that guy anyway?
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 05:12:53 pm »

He's a huge welsher who can't man up and take his medicine!

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 05:24:44 pm »

I told you back then - he hadn't been on these boards since 2003 and he miraculously shows up again a week before the super bowl.  He's gone back into oblivion, where he belongs.
Patriots4life

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 05:32:58 pm »

so i guess my post got deleted! well i'll take that bet, i have nothing to lose! the pats are a winning organization, unless you have realized that yet...
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 05:41:03 pm »

The Patroits will fall once again, just like they have in the past.  The Dolphins will rise again, just like they have in the past.  I'm sure you will have jumped on  some other bandwagon by then.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 05:42:13 pm »

For the time being. You do realize what goes around, comes around right? The Pats came to be in 1959 as part of the AFL. (They merged into the NFL in '70)

They made their first Superbowl in 1985, and lost. That's 26 years of Nada. Of course they were blown out in the game, and their next appearance in the big show, in 1996 against the Packers. They didn't win their first championship until 2001 - 42 years after they came to be.

With the Dolphin Safe Tuna on board, one would assume that in 2-3 years the Dolphins will be challenging the Pats (and Jets) for the AFC east. You have to remember that the Patriots defense is getting old. Their LBs are quite old (and if Seau resigns, will get older). The Fins are moving in the opposite direction, the Tuna is working on getting them younger

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
DolFan619
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 05:43:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0vARpus-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFfobQftP5k
Patriots4life

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 05:55:13 pm »

nice videos! wait so who went 18-0? and who won ONE game! that's just unheard of! we will be remembered for a dominating franchise, and you will be the opposite! the team that will never be good again because Marino was the team!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 05:55:27 pm »

For the time being. You do realize what goes around, comes around right? The Pats came to be in 1959 as part of the AFL. (They merged into the NFL in '70)

They made their first Superbowl in 1985, and lost. That's 26 years of Nada. Of course they were blown out in the game, and their next appearance in the big show, in 1996 against the Packers. They didn't win their first championship until 2001 - 42 years after they came to be.

With the Dolphin Safe Tuna on board, one would assume that in 2-3 years the Dolphins will be challenging the Pats (and Jets) for the AFC east. You have to remember that the Patriots defense is getting old. Their LBs are quite old (and if Seau resigns, will get older). The Fins are moving in the opposite direction, the Tuna is working on getting them younger
You are thinking WAY too logically for this dude to understand... Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray