Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:50:52 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Broncos Fans.......I guess everything is not so Honky Dory eh?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Broncos Fans.......I guess everything is not so Honky Dory eh?  (Read 1916 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« on: April 02, 2008, 01:20:55 pm »

http://www.comcast.net/sports/articles/nfl/2008/04/01/Broncos-Cutler/

Hmmmmmmmm

looks like the cracks in the wall are starting to fall apart............. Kiss Evil

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 01:58:55 pm »

I don't think a quarterback speaking out and taking the leadership role on the team means they are falling apart. I mean, at least we know who are quarterback is.

How about you guys ?

Yes, I do think Marshall is a flavor clown who looks like he's on his way to being the next T.O. , but we'll find out in the next year or so which way he wants his career to head.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 02:38:37 pm »

I don't think a quarterback speaking out and taking the leadership role on the team means they are falling apart. I mean, at least we know who are quarterback is.

How about you guys ?

Yes, I do think Marshall is a flavor clown who looks like he's on his way to being the next T.O. , but we'll find out in the next year or so which way he wants his career to head.

Too early to tell on the QB situation. But its nice to know when we do find one he won't have a problem throwing to any recievers.........

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 10:17:33 pm »

He is a flavor clown.  This is the guy who started the argument that got Darrien Williams killed last year.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray