Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:35:59 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Players you'd hate to see in Aqua and Orange.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Players you'd hate to see in Aqua and Orange.  (Read 21513 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2008, 11:28:42 am »

USC may be a better proving ground but you guys still should have taken colt brennon

Colt Brennan will never be a starting QB in the NFL.  This guy totally screwed up his career with his performance in the Sugar Bowl against Georgia. The only time he faced a real pass rush, he crumbled under pressure.
RavensRdabest

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2008, 12:39:42 pm »

Colt Brennan will never be a starting QB in the NFL.  This guy totally screwed up his career with his performance in the Sugar Bowl against Georgia. The only time he faced a real pass rush, he crumbled under pressure.
very good point but to say hed never be a starting quarterback is going a little to far.
I think if he gets a little experience in and an offensive line that wont quit on him when they are down he could turn out to be a decent quarterback but he'll never be a great one.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:50:44 pm by RavensRdabest » Logged
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2008, 01:29:21 pm »

Many good Qb's Crumble under pressure when facing a great pass rush.  Huh Huh

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2008, 05:25:04 pm »

USC may be a better proving ground but you guys still should have taken colt brennon

I couldn't have agreed more. I wouldn't have picked him in the 2nd round like where we got Chad, but certainly in the 5th and 6th were the Redskins got him. Many a great QB was picked in the 6th round or better. It won't happen right away .........but that dude is gonna be another regret, trust me.

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2008, 05:26:37 pm »

<Bookmarking this thread for when Brennan is a 3rd stringer, or out of the NFL.>

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
PhinsHelmetOnPenis

making a dolfan out of all the ladies

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2008, 08:30:14 pm »

i hated seeing thurman thomas in aqua when he played his last year here. it was like insult to injury
DZA
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 04:09:39 am »

i hated seeing thurman thomas in aqua when he played his last year here. it was like insult to injury

It was a slap in the Face to Bills Fans as well.  Also, its not like he did anything productive while he was a fins.  It was as bad as watchin Chris  Carter  in Miami.   Roll Eyes

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 11:12:17 am »

Actually Thurman Thomas did pretty good as a third down back.... but he got hurt like five or six games into the season. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2008, 11:26:45 am »

Seeing Joe Montana in a Chiefs uniform hurt a lot...
See Jerry Rice in a Raiders uniform hurt even more...
But nothing hurt as much as the first time I saw Ronnie Lott in a Jets uniform. I still throw up in my mouth a little bit just thinking about it.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 11:05:30 am »

I hope that every time Lott takes a piss he catches the tip of his penis every time he zips back up.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 11:28:12 am »

I hope that every time Lott takes a piss he catches the tip of his penis every time he zips back up.

Ronnie Lott is such a baddass that the zipper screams in pain when that happens.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
JoblessJayFiedler

UCF sucks

ntensepin0y
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2008, 08:59:27 am »

Colt Brennan will make Jay Fiedler look like a Hall of Famer
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 06:25:34 pm »

Sam Adams.

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 01:03:36 am »

Brett Farve

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
DZA
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2008, 11:23:35 am »

Brett Farve

Agreed  Cheesy Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray