Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:55:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  2008 Bills Beat Down of The Fish Alert
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: 2008 Bills Beat Down of The Fish Alert  (Read 14058 times)
troyer27j

« on: April 15, 2008, 10:38:48 pm »

Hey pathetic Fish fans, just wanted to tell you that the sked is out.. get ready to be beaten down like the girl scout troop u are on December 7th in Toronto, Canada. 

2008... The Dream is Still Alive.. 0-16.. u know u can do it.. one game at a time

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 01:40:20 am »

You know, I feel bad for your team. 

I have watched the ways your team loses games:

- Sage Rosenfels leading 3 TD drives
- blowing double digit leads to the patriots.
- fire drill field goals
- improbable MNF comebacks

I'm predicting we can get a split this year

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 02:30:12 am »

Hey pathetic Fish fans, just wanted to tell you that the sked is out.. get ready to be beaten down like the girl scout troop u are on December 7th in Toronto, Canada. 

2008... The Dream is Still Alive.. 0-16.. u know u can do it.. one game at a time

Hmmm the Jills  Roll Eyes  Ya great  way to attempt some hype without knowing how the Jills will look.  Football season is 5 months away jackass Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 08:20:17 am »

December 4, 2005.  Your boys had a 23-3 lead going into the fourth quarter, and did this:

simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 11:15:45 am »

Seeing where Buffalo is good at one thing which is choking, by the way guys hows your Vince Lambardi trophey doing ? Bring them on because they suck, and so do their fans.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
troyer27j

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 12:19:08 pm »

Maybe you pathetic Aqua & Orange wearing loosers forgot the beating we put on you on December 9th 2007 @ our house in Orchard Park, NY

Here it is for you to relive in its beautiful glory..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3b87VUFugL4&feature=related

Get use to saying this ... Touchdown Buffalo  or .. and with the 1st pick in the draft the Miami Dolphins select..

And where is that looser Greg Cammarillo ? That bastard needs to be banned from the NFL for wrecking the dream. Why couldnt he have just dropped the ball or fell down ? 

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 01:39:10 pm »

December 4, 2005.  Your boys had a 23-3 lead going into the fourth quarter, and did this:

I was there!!  You should have seen the Bills fans shaking their heads walking down the ramp. The look of utter disbelief was priceless!

Whats worse then not winning a Superbowl since 72?   Being in 4 in a row and losing every one!!! Cheesy Cheesy Grin

DolFan619
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 01:45:52 pm »

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Super Bowls
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 01:46:42 pm »

Maybe you Buffalo bumbs can remember you are the biggest chokers in NFL history, takes alot of talent to lose four superbowls in a row.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 02:13:47 pm »

Remember tha Monday night game last season where the Bills pulled off that upset over the Cowboys?

Oh, wait.

I can't believe that, of all the teams in the universe, a BILLS fan is talking smack.  That team is in worse shape than we are. 

Welcome to the boards.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 02:14:06 pm »

I was there!!  You should have seen the Bills fans shaking their heads walking down the ramp. The look of utter disbelief was priceless!

Whats worse then not winning a Superbowl since 72?   Being in 4 in a row and losing every one!!! Cheesy Cheesy Grin

I was there too, along with Lil Tommy, Frimp, CF, Dave, Ms Dave, Brian, Stroke, Fau, Phinatic and Rainman.  

Now someone throw this guy out with the trash.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 02:46:34 pm »

Chambers was the man that day. Sage was the man but I really think any QB could have flourished becuase he was catching ANYTHING that came his way. I loved watching the air slowly leave the Bills fans in that 4th quarter meltdown. I only wish Brian Cox was there to come out and give each of them the finger!!   Evil

Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 07:52:44 pm »

Don't feed the troll!  Especially a Bills' fan.  If I had to guess this ones pushin' 325...give or take a dozen jelly doughnuts.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 08:45:01 pm »

Don't feed the troll!  Especially a Bills' fan.  If I had to guess this ones pushin' 325...give or take a dozen jelly doughnuts.

And probably has his teeth and fingers covered in nicotine stains and can be found drinking at 7 am
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 08:47:38 pm »

More proof Buffalo is full of lame asses.

from Yahoo
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—J.P. Losman doesn’t appear to be going anywhere despite his request that the Buffalo Bills trade him.

“J.P.’s on this roster and he’s a part of this organization. And we anticipate J.P.’s going to be on this team,” Bills chief operating officer, Russ Brandon, said Wednesday.

“He’s here and that’s how we’re approaching it,” Brandon added.

Losman has one year left on his contract, but wants out of Buffalo after losing the starting quarterback job to rookie third-round pick Trent Edwards last season. It was the second time in three years Losman lost the No. 1 job. Veteran journeyman Kelly Holcomb beat him out midway through the 2005 season.

Losman reclaimed the job the following year, but that’s not likely to happen again with the Bills intent on moving forward with Edwards as their starter this season.

Unhappy with how he’s been treated, Losman made his trade request public through his agent, Gary Wichard, in early January. Wichard stressed that his client would play out his contract, but added he didn’t foresee any way Losman would re-sign with the Bills once he becomes a free agent.

That means the Bills stand to lose Losman for nothing if they don’t trade him.

The second of Buffalo’s two 2004 first-round draft picks, Losman has been attending the team’s offseason workout program, which began last month.

Brandon said the Bills value having two experienced quarterbacks on their roster, and noted there were more than 60 quarterbacks who made at least one start in the NFL last season.

Brandon discounted questions of whether Losman might be disgruntled if he’s not traded.

“I don’t think J.P.’s sulking here. He’s a competitor,” Brandon said. “We had conversations with him like we do all of our guys who are back in for workouts. And we don’t anticipate any sulking from J.P.”

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray