Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:02:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck..............
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck..............  (Read 6645 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« on: April 15, 2008, 10:02:38 am »

Or did someone bury something in Joe Robbie Stadium when it was built?  Roll Eyes

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/496100.html

The Dolphins should be the envy of the draftosphere right now. Instead, every executive in the NFL is glad he isn't Bill Parcells because in a draft in which the top six or seven guys are judged pretty even, the only thing picking first gets you is the honor of paying many millions of dollars more than the team probably getting somebody just as good two or three spots lower.

It is why Parcells' preference to trade down has been met by other teams' deaf ears. Or more likely by braying laughter.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 04:40:35 pm »

We'll see how much they are laughing when we get the first pick next year too!!  Wink

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 05:21:48 pm »

We'll see how much they are laughing when we get the first pick next year too!!  Wink
That a way to go here we are in April and somebody is predicting us to be the worst team. Now that is a true fan.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 05:41:43 pm »

That a way to go here we are in April and somebody is predicting us to be the worst team. Now that is a true fan.

I'm speechless. I don't even know how to answer that.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DolFan619
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 11:10:21 pm »

Bad luck, bad drafts, bad free agency moves, bad head coaches.  It's a culmination of all sorts of things.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 01:08:48 am »

I'm speechless. I don't even know how to answer that.

I know the sprit in which you meant that ........and I thought it was pretty funny actually! Cheesy

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 01:09:50 am »

Bad luck, bad drafts, bad free agency moves, bad head coaches.  It's a culmination of all sorts of things.

Dang........why couldn't we totally suck when a great QB is available?

DolFan619
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 02:18:02 am »

Dang........why couldn't we totally suck when a great QB is available?

Some say it's a conspiracy, I say it's the hand that fate dealt us.  It's a really crappy hand, at that.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 11:41:55 am »

#5 or #6 next year...no more #1's, please!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 12:00:18 pm »

I'm shooting for breaking the Top 10 with #11!   Cool

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 12:12:33 pm »

I'm shooting for breaking the Top 10 with #11!   Cool 

I'm fairly sure (or as sure as someone can be that's predicting this far into the future) that teh player in my avatar photo (uber-studly WR Michael Crabtree) won't be available at the 10-11 range next year, and I reeeeeally would like to see Crabtree in aqua and orange.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 01:36:42 pm »

As much as I'd like to see you get your player.............I gotta root for every game next year as a win. I hope Parcells and Saprano give them the mind set that we have a Playoff shot even though you and I know different.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray