Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:04:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Eli Manning weds college sweetheart.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Eli Manning weds college sweetheart.  (Read 4815 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: April 20, 2008, 06:27:24 pm »

Looks like he's got two rings now!!!

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/giants-manning-says-i-do/20080420153209990001?icid=100214839x1200375289x1200012346
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 07:42:54 pm »

Wow.  I would have did a few Super models first.......... Roll Eyes

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 08:15:32 pm »

Wow.  I would have did a few Super models first.......... Roll Eyes

And end up with an illegitimate child?  No thanks.  He's not Tom Brady in that aspect either.   
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 11:43:33 pm »

Just becuase your nailing a hot chick doesn't mean shes gonna get a bun in the oven. I'd like to think he knows how to practice safe sex bro. Or at least aim for the Belly button or the Tat on the Lower back...........  Wink

TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 12:16:04 pm »

he can still nail supermodels duhhh
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 12:38:22 pm »

Maybe he only sleeps with people that he is in a relationship with.  We're not animals, you know.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 06:34:17 pm »

And end up with an illegitimate child?  No thanks.  He's not Tom Brady in that aspect either.   
Because none of us would want to be sent to that lowest level of hell... having an illegitimate child with one supermodel while you are already screwing another. Am I right?

Personally, I'd say Eli Manning shouldn't have gotten married this early.  Say whatever you want about maturity and civilization, but he's still on the road for half the year.  He'd make a better boyfriend than a husband.

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 07:34:15 pm »

Maybe he only sleeps with people that he is in a relationship with.  We're not animals, you know.

Thank You. I didn't get married until I was 28 for that reason. I didn't have to have a relationship , but if I was in one I didn't cheat. Got it all out of my system.  Not Supermodels of course! But I laid my mark on some of Jersey's finest.  Evil

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 08:07:51 pm »

Thank You. I didn't get married until I was 28 for that reason. I didn't have to have a relationship, but if I was in one I didn't cheat. Got it all out of my system.

Uhh, you're talking about two different things?

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 12:23:43 am »

Because none of us would want to be sent to that lowest level of hell... having an illegitimate child with one supermodel while you are already screwing another. Am I right?

More like being tied to a woman you barely know for the rest of your life because of that one mistake.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 04:18:57 am »

...say, what's the current divorce rate in this nation?

I just find it funny that if Tom Brady gets a hot girl pregnant, that is Really Bad, but had he gotten married to her first (before they figured out that it wasn't going to work), her also getting half of his money (in addition to kid-connection-for-next-20-years) is somehow the better solution?

Argue all you want about Brady being dumb enough (?!) to get Bridget Moynahan pregnant... in hindsight, it would have been exponentially more idiotic for him to have married her.  Meanwhile, Eli Manning, who has just won a Super Bowl and catapulted himself into the elite QB tier, is getting married.

This is like Kobe Bryant getting married to Vanessa Bryant in 2001, which was dumb when it happened and even dumber after all the Colorado junk.

P.S. I don't think dating a woman for two years qualifies as "barely knowing her."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:24:16 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 09:57:56 am »

P.S. I don't think dating a woman for two years qualifies as "barely knowing her."

I might have to disagree there. I have known some women much longer then two years and still don't think I KNOW them.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 05:04:02 pm »

Forget all the Pregnant talk...........he gave up a TON of HOT Blow Jobs as well.......... Shocked

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray