Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:59:22 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Wayne's biggest problem as a owner
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Wayne's biggest problem as a owner  (Read 12349 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 07:24:36 pm »

And I mean this with the best intentions...Brian is AWESOME!!!  Cheesy

^^^ Brian's my second favorite character on that show...but no one can beat Herbert:

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 07:58:34 pm »

I guess you can be considered both. 

You are well spoken, a writer, witty and a fan of the green just like Brian with a conspicuous dash of dirty old pervert like Herbert.  Wink
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 08:10:15 pm »

dirty old pervert

That is the most accurate description of Sunstroke!!!!   That description could also fit Doctor D very well!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 09:58:22 am »

I guess you can be considered both. 

You are well spoken, a writer, witty and a fan of the green just like Brian with a conspicuous dash of dirty old pervert like Herbert.  Wink 

How dare you call me well-spoken!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Fred Finstoned

Email
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 05:43:50 pm »

Waynes a TARD, he cares nothing about the fans! He only cares about the cash$$$$$ I have been a season ticket holder for many years and now own a row one seat. Well it was a front row seat until last season when Wayne in his wisdom installed two new rows of field seats in front of me! The price of my seat did not go down and I wasn't informed of the new seating until I arrived at the first game last year! THANKS WAYNE!!

[
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 06:42:08 pm »

Waynes a TARD, he cares nothing about the fans! He only cares about the cash$$$$$ I have been a season ticket holder for many years and now own a row one seat. Well it was a front row seat until last season when Wayne in his wisdom installed two new rows of field seats in front of me! The price of my seat did not go down and I wasn't informed of the new seating until I arrived at the first game last year! THANKS WAYNE!!

Why the hell are the Dolphins installing more seats?  It is not like the sell the ones they got....

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 07:05:06 pm »

Why the hell are the Dolphins installing more seats?  It is not like the sell the ones they got....

Who said it was only for Dolphins' games
Fred Finstoned

Email
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 07:13:23 pm »

Maybe Waynes not the TARD, I'm the one who bought season tickets ? Huh

[
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray