Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 01:31:39 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Screw Boston
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Screw Boston  (Read 6770 times)
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 11007


2011 NFC East Champions!


« on: June 05, 2008, 11:28:39 pm »

I'm just sick of everything Boston. Sick of it. I hate the Patriots, the Celtics, and the stupid Red Sox. I'm sick that everyone is all of a sudden from Boston or from Connecticut and they talk with fake chowder-head accents. Everyone is all of a sudden Irish and they all "hate it" down here. Fuck you all.

I hope all of your sports teams die in a fiery 5-plane mid-air collision. Don't worry - the Celtics won't be winning, neither will the Patriots or the Red Sox - the little Boston few years of glory were ended with "The Catch" by the New York Giants.

Get ready for 100 more years of losing you losers.
Logged

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 10137



« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 11:46:15 pm »

They're called "bandwagon fans". It's why every person in Omaha had a Yankees hat in 2000 and it's why you see Welker jerseys in Montana.
Logged
StL FinFan
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 7153


Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:58:38 pm »

They're called "bandwagon fans". It's why every person in Omaha had a Yankees hat in 2000 and it's why you see Welker jerseys in Montana.

I beg to differ.  I know people in Omaha.  A lot of them are Cardinals fans.  I wouldn't about Montana because I've never been there.
Logged


Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
BingeBag
Guest
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 12:27:11 am »

I beg to differ.  I know people in Omaha.  A lot of them are Cardinals fans.  I wouldn't about Montana because I've never been there.

I don't think you got his point. It wasn't so much about your friends in Nebraska, but more in the sense that random people across America in random cities without football teams are rooting for the successful teams. But, I wouldn't narrow it just to those areas. There are those kinds of fans in every single city.
Logged
landlocked
Guest
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 03:00:23 am »

Like back in the 80s when everyone suddenly became "die hard" 49ers fans.
Logged
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 10137



« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 03:17:31 am »

In the 90's it was the Bulls and Cowboys. Fuck, at least when I dumped the Giants and became a Dolphins fan, they were never really successful, always just kind there.
Logged
DZA
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 1311


3rd Infantry Division Veteran


« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 04:14:11 am »

You gotta love bandwagon Fans.   They are like women sometimes.  When you do good they on you like Flies to shit  Shocked
Logged

MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 11671

MaineDolFan
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 08:46:43 am »

I'm just sick of everything Boston. Sick of it. I hate the Patriots, the Celtics, and the stupid Red Sox. I'm sick that everyone is all of a sudden from Boston or from Connecticut and they talk with fake chowder-head accents. Everyone is all of a sudden Irish and they all "hate it" down here. Fuck you all.

I hope all of your sports teams die in a fiery 5-plane mid-air collision. Don't worry - the Celtics won't be winning, neither will the Patriots or the Red Sox - the little Boston few years of glory were ended with "The Catch" by the New York Giants.

Get ready for 100 more years of losing you losers.


Logged

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 3174



« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 08:57:10 am »

Yay Boston! Yay lobstah! Yay having wicked pissa teams!
Logged

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 15219



« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 08:57:48 am »

I hate the Patriots.

Talk about bandwagons.

I distinctly remember you being a Patriot fan for much of this past season.     
Logged

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines