Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:20:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  What is the worst time of the sports year for you?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What is the worst time of the sports year for you?  (Read 6608 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 01:27:01 pm »

There is no bad time of the sports year...

I'm Dolphin-UK and I'm a sports addict....

Dolphin-UK and Sunstroke getting in touch with their feelings
at the Wednesday night Sportoholics Anonymous meeting

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 01:45:24 pm »

Dolphin-UK and Sunstroke getting in touch with their feelings
at the Wednesday night Sportoholics Anonymous meeting

"Wow, Sunstroke, how much did you pay for those puppies"
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 01:59:38 pm »

Bob had bitch-tits.

I drink your milkshake!
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 02:57:52 pm »

Now.  Now is the worst time of year.  Couldn't care less for golf, don't care for tennis, and only really enjoy watching baseball live.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 04:35:10 pm »

"His name was Sunstroke Stevens"....

..."his name was Sunstroke Stevens"...
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 05:04:26 pm »

There is no bad time of the sports year...

Yeah, but that's when they schedule the championships of midget thai boxing, so there's still quality sports out there....

LOL....Is this on ESPN ?

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 05:05:23 pm »

After the NBA draft im done. Baseball means nothing to me until august. Too many games to get emotionally invested in right now. I think the NBA offseason is going to be very intriguing. I'm looking at a very active offseason as far as trades.

Tommy the worst time of year is coming in september when F$U goes 7-5 again and losses to the gators for the 5th consecutive year.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 09:34:35 pm »

Tommy the worst time of year is coming in september when F$U goes 7-5 again and losses to the gators for the 5th consecutive year.

First of all, the Noles and the Gaytors don't play till November.  Get your times straight. 

Second, do you really have anything better to do?
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 06:25:15 am »

First of all, the Noles and the Gaytors don't play till November.  Get your times straight. 

Second, do you really have anything better to do?

I know good and well what time of the year they play.

Do i have anything better to do.......maybe you should be asking yourself that question Mr. Post whore.

I love rubbing it in your face and i can tell i have the upper hand because you respond like a sucker everytime.

Someone who has almost 10,000 post in less than 3 years shouldn't be asking anyone if they have anything better to do.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 10:49:51 am »

I know good and well what time of the year they play.

Do i have anything better to do.......maybe you should be asking yourself that question Mr. Post whore.

I love rubbing it in your face and i can tell i have the upper hand because you respond like a sucker everytime.

Someone who has almost 10,000 post in less than 3 years shouldn't be asking anyone if they have anything better to do.

Considering your Gaytors fall from grace, I'd say you have a lot of other things to worry about rather thank rank on my Noles.  Consider this:

Football- Choke jobs against Auburn, LSU, not to mention ass whippings at the hands of Georgia and Michigan. 

Basketball-  The defending NCAA champs don't even make it to the big dance, and get barred from their practice facility. 

Baseball- Losing to Tulane (TULANE??) in the Tallahassee Regional, then take a 5-2 lead against the Noles with 4 innings to go, and proceed to give up 15 runs afterwards. 

My, how the mighty have fallen.

TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 06:44:50 pm »

As far as sports goes, after the NBA finals is by far the worst time. Months until football camp, months of baseball - a sport whose history I respect but it bores me to death, & you can only get excited about the NBA draft if your team has a lottery pick. On the other hand, it gives me the opportunity to catch up on fencing & other sports while coming back fresh for NFL opening day
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray