Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:45:10 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Countdown to Miami Dolphins Training Camp 2008: 25 Topics, 25 Days
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: Countdown to Miami Dolphins Training Camp 2008: 25 Topics, 25 Days  (Read 72041 times)
Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2008, 04:32:04 pm »

i thought smiley was going to play left guard?

From what I understand, everything they have done with him so far is at right guard.  Not to say that Smiley at left guard isn't a possibility but I don't know of anyone on the coaching staff that has publicly proposed Smiley on the left.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2008, 05:46:58 pm »

From what I understand, everything they have done with him so far is at right guard.  Not to say that Smiley at left guard isn't a possibility but I don't know of anyone on the coaching staff that has publicly proposed Smiley on the left.

The good thing about Smiley is he's got the versatility to play on the left or right side.  I'd rather see a veteran like him on the left, mentoring Jake Long.  If he has to play right, then I'd want to see Sweathog's older brother on the left.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2008, 07:42:25 am »

The wait is over.   Ladies and gentlemen..... boys and girls....... we have lift off!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray