Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:47:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2008 TDMMC Fantasy Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: 2008 TDMMC Fantasy Football  (Read 102267 times)
bsfins
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2008, 12:41:08 pm »

I Like that they kept the vote for who you think will win thing on the bottom...

Good luck to everyone....Now it's time to play King of the mountain....
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2008, 03:16:12 pm »

My apologies in advance for this weekend, Lil_B...but I'm sure you'll be able to bounce back from an 0-1 start with no problem. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2008, 03:41:00 pm »

Yeah...Well Stroke,then I'll just have to exact my revenge in week 12.... Cheesy Then probably again in the playoffs....
bsfins
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2008, 01:41:55 am »

Excuse the double post,but I realized I never posted my logo...and after tonight...

Cheesy
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2008, 09:59:19 pm »

Did I have to do anything after the draft?

My picks performed ok today

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2008, 08:48:06 am »

Did I have to do anything after the draft?

My picks performed ok today

You've got this one.  You got a 10 point lead on alk3hol but he's done.  You've still got two guys going tonight. 

I'm up on Guru 129 - 47, but he's still got Adrian Peterson and Donald Driver going.  Peterson has a big night against Green Bay's defense, he could pull this one out. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 02:23:07 pm by Tommy » Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2008, 12:19:24 pm »

I'm up on Gugu 129 - 47, but he's still got Adrian Peterson and Donald Driver going.  Peterson has a big night against Green Bay's defense, he could pull this one out. 

And you expect AD and Driver to combine for 560 yds and 6 TDs (82 pts), eh?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2008, 12:34:11 pm »

And you expect AD and Driver to combine for 560 yds and 6 TDs (82 pts), eh?

Extremely difficult, but not impossible.  And it was said without looking at the scoring matrix..... BTW, good job taking care of Lil B
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2008, 01:20:36 pm »

I guess I'm just a natural fantasy football guru

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2008, 01:51:48 pm »

I did the math wrong anyway (and no one noticed). It would be 460 yds and 6 scores, instead of 560, so only 230 and 3 TDs each for AD and Driver.

Roll Eyes

~ Micah Leggat
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2008, 02:02:52 pm »

And there was me thinking that the selection of WRs was going to leave me screwed.....Brady was the safe pick at No.11.....

I'm kinda pleased I reached a little for Garrard but he looked shaky.

There's lots of people releasing Brady, but AFAIK he's not been placed on IR yet, and until he is SURELY it makes sesne to keep hold of him?!!?
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2008, 02:51:20 pm »

And there was me thinking that the selection of WRs was going to leave me screwed.....Brady was the safe pick at No.11.....

There's lots of people releasing Brady, but AFAIK he's not been placed on IR yet, and until he is SURELY it makes sesne to keep hold of him?!!?

Cassel has been picked up in 7% of all leagues. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2008, 03:00:22 pm »

Cassel has been picked up in 7% of all leagues. 

Everyone's watching.  Once the Pats pick up another QB, there will be a flurry of activity. 
bsfins
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2008, 03:09:25 pm »

The Fat lady aint singing yet....Stroke and I always have a good battle...For a couple of years there I seemed to open up against Alk3hol
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2008, 03:14:13 pm »

He's on IR now.  Sorry Dolphin UK
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray