Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:40:11 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2008 TDMMC Fantasy Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: 2008 TDMMC Fantasy Football  (Read 102240 times)
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2008, 04:57:42 pm »

You'll notice that due to time zones, I couldn't make any plays in the FA market until AFTER Stroke took Matt Cassell Smiley

I demand an extra 20 points per game for time zone deficiencies!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2008, 06:04:32 pm »

Send me any offer for Cassel...I snagged him by instinct when Brady went down. Wink

Modified to add: Damn, dude...it looks you got doubly screwed. I hear that your WR, Nate Burleson, is going to be lost for the season as well.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:18:37 pm by Sunstroke » Logged

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2008, 03:06:39 am »

I'm happy enough with Edwards and Garrard I think Smiley

I just picked up Seneca Wallance, but because he's listed as a QB you can't put him in a WR slot, which sucks as he's probably going to play WR for the Hawks this week.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2008, 09:30:17 am »

UK...in a 6 point passing TD league, I think you'll find that Garrard and Edwards don't throw enough to put up the points, so consider my offer open-ended. If you want to deal for Cassel or Favre in the future, just let me know.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2008, 02:49:16 pm »

I got stinkfish next.  A BC High - CM grudge match!!!!!!!

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2008, 05:20:02 pm »

Anyone purchase the Stat Tracker?
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2008, 05:30:27 pm »

I got stinkfish next.  A BC High - CM grudge match!!!!!!!
Bring it on BC High. Hopefully this will turn out to be a CM v. BC High hockey game for me, and not a BC HIgh v. CM football game.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2008, 09:33:31 pm »

Anyone purchase the Stat Tracker?

Of course...

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2008, 01:21:26 pm »

M.Colsten gone 4-6 weeks...I thought Roy Williams was the fragile Wr on my roster.... Huh

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2008, 09:06:24 pm »

Funk Soul Chicken... Good trading with ya. I hope DeSean Jackson continues to perform like he has, mainly because I drafted him in the late rounds in most of my leagues this year. Favre is Favre, and in a 6 point passing TD league, he will do fine.

On the players coming in...I hope I never have to use Felix, but expect the Bolts-D to go active roster pretty much immediately. Merriman be damned, they're still better than the Seachickens.

~ Micah Leggat
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2008, 11:30:47 am »

I seemed to fill my roster with good individuals in some questionable teams.  With Brady then Burleson gone I needed a QB who could put points up and to stash inconsistent but potential stat monster players on my roster.

Thing is I'm always scared when trading with you, I always feel the need to check my back pocket to make sure the wallet and keys are still there Wink
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2008, 02:40:49 pm »

Thing is I'm always scared when trading with you, I always feel the need to check my back pocket to make sure the wallet and keys are still there Wink

I hear that occasionally, and I find it funny as heck every time. I understand that is probably more of a fantasy respect thing than any consideration that I'd try to shaft ya, but I still find it funny.

Even funnier, in this case, because our deal that was accepted was the counter-offer that you sent to me. Maybe I should check to make sure my own wallet is still there. Grin

I don't think anyone would argue with me when I say that I've probably seen as many trade offers from "the general unwashed masses" as anyone. During this time of year, I field 2-3 trade offers every day. I see more 3-for-1 and 2-for-1 garbage offers than anything else, and would much rather see offers from someone who actually looked at my roster and considered what my team needed before sending it. 

I do this every time...which is why I tend to get a good amount of deals done. Grin

~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2008, 07:26:39 pm »

I need some QB help, guys.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2008, 07:43:07 pm »

So do I. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:53 am »

I need some QB help, guys.

Nah, Sir Stinkalot...you need to bring the most overrated 2-0 squad in the league into our matchup this week exactly like it is. Carson should have fun against the Giants pass rush. Grin

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray