Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:03:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2008 TDMMC Fantasy Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: 2008 TDMMC Fantasy Football  (Read 102235 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:15 pm »

Nah, Sir Stinkalot...you need to bring the most overrated 2-0 squad in the league into our matchup this week exactly like it is. Carson should have fun against the Giants pass rush. Grin

Hey, TO Boldin, Portis and Ward can carry Stinky to the Finals. Right? Sad Who needs a QB, anyway. Stroke, I think that you should do the sporting thing this weekend and sit your QB.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2008, 06:13:04 pm »

If tomlinson isn't playing next week I'm screwed for the year

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:14 pm »

If tomlinson isn't playing next week I'm screwed for the year

I don't think one week this early in the season can ruin your year, but I do understand your frustration with LT. If I wasn't already damned happy with my RB corps, I might make an offer in the hopes that his toe heals and he ends up playing like LT again at some point.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2008, 03:03:08 pm »

It's hilarious looking at stat tracker Stink is killing Stroke..46 to 0 ...but Stroke doesn't have anyone playing in an early game...It keeps messing with me... Cheesy
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2008, 03:18:11 pm »

It's hilarious looking at stat tracker Stink is killing Stroke..46 to 0 ...but Stroke doesn't have anyone playing in an early game...It keeps messing with me... Cheesy
It's not that funny B. BTW who's got Brown?

Bibamus, moriendum est

bsfins
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2008, 03:27:04 pm »

Alcohol has Ronnie against me...He's up 70 to 53....but 2 guys to go in the late games to my 6....

Sorry Stink....

Nice win Alk3hol...Just can't compete against Ronnies Great day...especailly with Brian westbrook geting hurt...Then err Roy Williams Crapping out another week.....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 07:05:40 pm by Lil B » Logged
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:11 am »

Nah, Sir Stinkalot...you need to bring the most overrated 2-0 squad in the league into our matchup this week exactly like it is. Carson should have fun against the Giants pass rush. Grin

Did you say something 'Stroke? Ididn't hear you, buddy. Grin

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06:56 pm »

I'm too busy putting pictures of some of my players on milk cartons right now to respond... As soon as my lost children can be found, I'll talk more smack. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2008, 05:20:20 pm »

You know I was feeling pretty smug about my trade when I read the Philly defense stat line when I got to work monday morning Smiley

Then, needing 23 points to win with just Favre going, he goes and drags in 24 points for me......

Hehehehe....
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2008, 10:25:59 pm »

Whom would you guys start  this Sunday, Favor, or Trent Edwards?

Rotlesburger or Edwards?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:28:26 pm by stinkfish » Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2008, 10:29:40 pm »

I guess I should have drafted Sproles for my bench early in the season

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
bsfins
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2008, 11:07:56 pm »

I'd Avoid Big Ben like the Plague...His line hasn't been able to protect him,He's playing a tough Baltimore Defense,without his Number one running back Willie Parker....Plus how good is his shoulder....Baltimore is going to try to take away the Run,and make Big Ben beat them. I think he's got a rough go....

Bufflao is Playing th eRams...I'd go with Edwards all day long...IMO..

Like I'm some expert Pfft.... Roll Eyes my two cents....I'm starting running backs against the odds this week against you Stink..You're 3-0 I'm 1-2 two giving you advice...Lol Cheesy

Good luck with your decision Stink....
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:10:06 pm by Lil B » Logged
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2008, 10:16:03 am »

Thanks for the advice B. You've convinced me. I remember last season I took some sound advice from you and ended getting smoked in a game. Thanks, B.  Cheesy

Bibamus, moriendum est

bsfins
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2008, 10:53:31 am »

Hey now you asked like 3 weeks in a row...The first couple of times I wasn't horrible.... Cheesy
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2008, 11:01:01 am »

I guess I should have drafted Sproles for my bench early in the season

I'm glad I picked him up.   With Parker getting hurt AGAIN, and Tomlinson still ailing from that toe injury, he'll definitely get some touches.... hopefully enough to carry me over the top. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray