Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:41:28 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  1,696
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1,696  (Read 4792 times)
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« on: August 07, 2008, 09:40:59 pm »

...these are the number of players that will be on NFL rosters come opening day. Can we freaking stop talking about Favre for one fucking second and concentrate on the other 1,695 people? F Farve, that piece of crap. He'll be gone in 2 seasons and that will officially be the end of it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 09:05:43 am by Brian Fein » Logged

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 09:41:35 pm »

...and no, I am not changing the period to a comma. Deal with it.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 09:56:14 pm »

He even has cable channel now - The Nonstop Favre Log channel. 

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 12:58:22 am »

Favre?  did someone say Favre? FAvre favre favre favre favre....ahhhhhhhhhahhahahahh hihhhhhhkl.....my brain is going to explode...ok how bout this....*deep breath* steven jackson needs to quit whining, Bolden needs to be traded to miami, Pennington needs to play for the vikes or bears, I think the Jags will overtake the colts but the titans still need a stud receiver, the browns will spank the steelers, the Pats will be everyones bitches and the phins will make Brady cry, and speaking of crying everyone remember T.O. last year? "thats my quotaback man *sniff* thats my quotaback!" (that was some funny shit)...Eagles are gonna win their division...Cowboys lost all their depth so they aren't doing it....I just don't see the Giants repeating...maybe Washington...they looked mighty impressive in the hall of fame game but ON PAPER (which don't mean shit) the Eagle look the best...the cardinals are gonna suck again this year...The bucs are gonna win their division hands down...im not sold on the saints...I think they'll be good but not good enough to take out the bucs....bucs only got better this year and didn't lose any key players...I'm just so damn happy that football is BACK BABY!!!!!  GO PHINS!!!!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 09:05:55 am »

...and no, I am not changing the period to a comma. Deal with it.
Then I'll do it for you, bum
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 05:38:07 pm »

So you start a thread talking about Favre in order to get people to stop talking about Favre?

In hindsight, now that you've probably sobered up, you can see the totally illogical goofiness of this, right?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 06:57:21 pm »

So you start a thread talking about Favre in order to get people to stop talking about Favre?

In hindsight, now that you've probably sobered up, you can see the totally illogical goofiness of this, right?

At least he didn't start a new thread asking for all the Favre threads to be consolidated...
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 09:52:45 pm »

At least he didn't start a new thread asking for all the Favre threads to be consolidated...

...so that they could all be ignored in one place.

Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 09:55:37 pm »

I was at Cici's Pizza today, and ESPN was on. There was a story that they were previewing for later. It was, and I kid you not, a story on how Favre being a Jet was going to effect Eli Manning.

Huh Huh Huh

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 12:19:50 am »

I was watching ESPN the other day, and the little scroll bar at the bottom has different sports: NFL, MLB, NCAA Men, etc.  Favre had his own scrolling SECTION.

He's become his own sport.

I drink your milkshake!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 12:53:02 am »

I was watching ESPN the other day, and the little scroll bar at the bottom has different sports: NFL, MLB, NCAA Men, etc.  Favre had his own scrolling SECTION.

He's become his own sport.
haven't watched ESPN in a while, I guess?  Its been like that for at least a month...
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 11:38:08 am »

I was remote-surfing last night...did anyone know that channel 372 is now the Favre TV Network?

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray