Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:48:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dazzling Ability
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dazzling Ability  (Read 3470 times)
sciotto

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 10:28:25 pm »

And I don't want to know the score to yesterday's game, especially when the Jets get a pass interference call in their favor on their third TD drive, which turned out to be the difference. There was no contact on that play, but the Jets get that call because the quarterback is Brett Favre.
   If Miami still had a healthy Marino, the Fins get that call as well.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 07:50:46 am »

^^^ Quite honestly the last few times I saw Tommy he wasn't even drinking that hard.

Because eventually, waking up in the morning with a splitting headache, a mouth feeling like the Sahara Desert, and the question of "Why did I do it?" gets to you. 

Plus, I'm settling down again. 
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 09:48:07 am »

And I don't want to know the score to yesterday's game, especially when the Jets get a pass interference call in their favor on their third TD drive, which turned out to be the difference. There was no contact on that play, but the Jets get that call because the quarterback is Brett Favre.
   If Miami still had a healthy Marino, the Fins get that call as well.
I have to agree with this, as I was watching the game and the Jets didnt convert a first some mysterious flags came out. But what hurt us the most was Jake Long, the guy kept getting burnt on the corner so he started holding and tripping guys.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 07:25:05 pm »

I have to agree with this, as I was watching the game and the Jets didnt convert a first some mysterious flags came out. But what hurt us the most was Jake Long, the guy kept getting burnt on the corner so he started holding and tripping guys.

Yeah, Jake Long needs to go. He sucks. GET LOST LONG!
Bubba

Phins Phan since 81

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 07:17:58 pm »

It's kinda hard to be upset with a rookie left tackle in the NFL.  He'll only get smoked a few times, and he'll settle into how to use his hands without a flag.  I would say give him half a year, but I suspect long will settle in after 2 or 3 games.  Then you will only see the periodic offsides.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray