Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:26:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game- Sants (preseason)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game- Sants (preseason)  (Read 5012 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: August 28, 2008, 10:49:27 pm »

My Shame of the Game goes to Jalen Parmele for that fumble after a big run.  He got lucky when the defender had his toes out of bounds when he batted it.  Otherwise that play would've been a disaster.  Honorable mention to Patrick Cobbs for a stupid facemask penalty while trying to stiff arm a defender.  Apparently he forgot they're gonna flag that this year.
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:50:48 pm »

I am going with Chad Henne, he had some nice passes but was lucky he was only picked off once.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
StL Fin Fan

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 10:53:09 pm »

The backups on offense could not move the ball at all.  That is very disturbing.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 10:54:24 pm »

The backups on offense could not move the ball at all.  That is very disturbing.

Agreed.... but I stopped short of giving my Shame of the Game to John Beck or people would complain that I'm hating on him. 

But it is more than coincidental that he could not move the team with basically the same supporting cast as Chad Henne. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:17 pm »

Agreed.... but I stopped short of giving my Shame of the Game to John Beck or people would complain that I'm hating on him.

My shame of the game goes to John Beck...I was really expecting a fumble from him and it never happened...kidding aside....Hagan sucked monkey balls...The Venus De Milo has better hands than him.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 11:14:52 pm »

But it is more than coincidental that he could not move the team with basically the same supporting cast as Chad Henne. 

Henne was in there for most of the second half and could not move the ball either with the backups.
BTW - Who are the Sants?  Grin

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
AprFools_Phins

On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 12:06:28 am »

My shame of the game goes to John Beck...I was really expecting a fumble from him and it never happened...kidding aside....Hagan sucked monkey balls...The Venus De Milo has better hands than him.

I thought I saw on the stats from ESPN that he did have a fumble. I didn't watch the game though since it wasn't aired here so I don't know...

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 02:11:04 am »

He fumbled the snap on his first play, but fell on it.

Still, he looks lost.

I drink your milkshake!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 08:28:56 am »

I can't understand what the hell Beck's problem is with not dropping the football.  You've been holding one since you were 10, you should know how to NOT drop it by now.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 08:39:43 am »

The expression is:  "there is no "I" in team."  There is an I in Saints.   Smiley Evil

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 01:12:43 pm »

My shame of the game goes to my college team for sucking so badly

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray