Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:50:39 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Almost Everyone not living in Florida gets to watch the Dolphin's game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Almost Everyone not living in Florida gets to watch the Dolphin's game  (Read 15219 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2008, 10:11:48 am »

Yes it is fun to watch the game with other fans, but I have two problems here.
1. I live in Maine and going to a bar and running into other dolfans would be rare.
2.I don't drink alcohol, and most likely feel out of place, even though I could do it.

Agreed there.  You have to love beer and bar food.... it's also easier to run into other Dolfans when you live in Florida.
Bubba

Phins Phan since 81

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2008, 10:18:06 am »

Seems to me we need to make a Northern New England Subgroup of TDMMC.  I am in the Seacoast NH and there is another Mainer somewhere here.   Grin
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2008, 10:39:25 am »

Seems to me we need to make a Northern New England Subgroup of TDMMC.  I am in the Seacoast NH and there is another Mainer somewhere here.   Grin

You, simeon and raptor all live in Maine.  Stinkfish and Dolphins4life live in or near Boston.  That's a good start right there.
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2008, 11:48:43 am »

Just checked the TV listings, and guess what? We get the Jets/Phins game locally.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2008, 11:52:00 am »

Just checked the TV listings, and guess what? We get the Jets/Phins game locally.

I got a jones in my bones for some REAL Dolphins football.  Tomorrow can't get here fast enough. 
bsfins
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2008, 01:46:16 pm »

I think it's really intresting to see a big patch of one color,then a Little sliver of another somewhere else....I think it would be odd, to live across the street from someone who's getting a different game than I am...
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2008, 02:31:21 pm »

Hey Budda we aren't far apart I am about a 35 minute drive to Portsmouth.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2008, 02:39:04 pm »

You, simeon and raptor all live in Maine.  Stinkfish and Dolphins4life live in or near Boston.  That's a good start right there.

I'm sure it was just an oversight, but shouldn't MaineDolFan be included in the "lives in Maine" group? Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2008, 03:03:40 pm »

I'm sure it was just an oversight, but shouldn't MaineDolFan be included in the "lives in Maine" group? Wink

Oops.  Yep, it was an oversight.  So now you've got Maine, Raptor, Bubba, Simeon, Stinkfish, and Dolphins4life.  That's your New England TDMMC Group.  If I left out any others, let me know now. 

As for the Central FL TDMMC Group, we've got Doctor D, Phishfan, CF, Sciotto, DZA, Dolfan619, BingeBag, JoblessJayFiedler, USO Orlando, and myself.   Hope I didn't miss anyone there. 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 03:22:30 pm by Tommy » Logged
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2008, 04:24:26 pm »

Is anyone in Tennessee? I'm moving to Chattanooga next month.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2008, 04:38:30 pm »

Is anyone in Tennessee? I'm moving to Chattanooga next month.

Landlocked and Alk3hol if I'm not mistaken. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray