Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:21:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck or are they cursed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck or are they cursed  (Read 17321 times)
bigdadjetfan67

« on: September 02, 2008, 10:32:30 pm »

Do the Fins have bad luck I think not, being a lifev long Jet fan and season ticket holder I feel we are both in the same boat and thjat boat is cursed. See ever since Joe Willie Namath Guarenteed to win the S.B IN 69 WE HAVE DONE SQUAT.Now with you Fins fans you can blame the perfect season for your demise. But all that will change this season for us Jet fans See we have Brett and that will be enough
                                        So all I can Say is

J E T S

JETS JETS JETS

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 10:35:07 pm by bigdadjetfan67 » Logged
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 10:41:01 pm »

Awww, how cute. You know how to spell "Jets" Are you wearing your precious little fire fighter's helmet too?

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 10:41:39 pm »

^ I think he went back with spell check to get it right.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 10:51:14 pm »

Awww, how cute. You know how to spell "Jets" Are you wearing your precious little fire fighter's helmet too?

Actually for a year nobody chanted J-E-T-S cause the one guy who knew how to spell it, Fireman Ed, was on the PUP list. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 10:57:07 pm »

JadedJetsfan67...Will you post here some more if the Phins beat the Jets?

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:09:23 pm »

Oh cool, we will just sic Hoodie and Pats on him and watch the great troll throwdown!!   Grin  I gotta go make some popcorn.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 11:18:09 pm »

Oh cool, we will just sic Hoodie and Pats on him and watch the great troll throwdown!!   

IN A STEEL CAAAAAGE!!!!!!

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 01:53:52 am »

To answer the original poster's question (which was a perfectly legitimate one), It's neither bad luck nor a curse.  You make your own luck.  For any one incident, sure I'd allow bad luck to be an excuse, but when you constantly make poor front office decisions, draft poorly and haphazardly spend your free agent money, you're going to diminish your team.

And that's what's happened to us.  Our 1 win season last year was due to damn near 10 year of negligence in management, and now we're paying the piper.

I drink your milkshake!
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 02:30:11 am »

^^^

True, but I want to know if this guy is going to come back if the Phins beat the Jets...Which also is a legitimate question. There are no Jets or Bills fans here. Their fans always show up a week or so before we play their teams, and stick around for a few weeks if they beat us, but they never seem to show up again if we beat them.

Props to Pats2006 for coming back, and taking his licks when we dusted the Pats 21-0.

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 07:04:02 am »

^^^

True, but I want to know if this guy is going to come back if the Phins beat the Jets...Which also is a legitimate question. There are no Jets or Bills fans here. Their fans always show up a week or so before we play their teams, and stick around for a few weeks if they beat us, but they never seem to show up again if we beat them.

Props to Pats2006 for coming back, and taking his licks when we dusted the Pats 21-0.

He'll never be back.  He's a spammer and a troll.  Just like that Bills fan dude a few threads down..... and Patriots4Life prolly would've gotten bored with this site if he hadn't gotten banned. 

Don't feed the troll!!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 09:52:43 am by Tommy » Logged
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 11:39:34 am »

But all that will change this season for us Jet fans See we have Brett and that will be enough

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 01:51:50 pm »

Do the Fins have bad luck I think not, being a lifev long Jet fan and season ticket holder I feel we are both in the same boat and thjat boat is cursed. See ever since Joe Willie Namath Guarenteed to win the S.B IN 69 WE HAVE DONE SQUAT.Now with you Fins fans you can blame the perfect season for your demise. But all that will change this season for us Jet fans See we have Brett and that will be enough                                        So all I can Say is

J E T S

JETS JETS JETS

2 words. Muhamad Ali. He didn't know when to retire either.  Evil

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 02:01:25 pm »

This troll is lame.  No follow up post. No new threads.

You just can't get good trolls nowadays. I don't think we haven't seen a single KC fan at the Pats site yet.

You guys need to thank your lucky stars you have me and Jtex.   

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 02:03:39 pm »

You just can't get good trolls nowadays. I don't think we haven't seen a single KC fan at the Pats site yet.

Actually it's you and Pats.  Jtex is here only because his brother is a Global Mod. 
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 03:09:26 pm »

Finally, I agree with someone on these boards.

To the original posters comment: Brett Favre sucks. You will soon learn of this when WFAN or whatever crap up there starts bitching about his 3 INT / Game performances.

Also...your defense is atrocious. By atrocious, I mean it's completely awful. Is brett favre playing defense this season?

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray