Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:09:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck or are they cursed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck or are they cursed  (Read 17334 times)
DolFan619
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 03:43:00 pm »

Awww, how cute. You know how to spell "Jets" Are you wearing your precious little fire fighter's helmet too?

C'mon now.  He's taken a big step by properly spelling a word.  It shows that he's finally starting to move away from coloring books and using his words like a big boy.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 04:05:30 pm »

This troll is lame.  No follow up post. No new threads.

You just can't get good trolls nowadays. I don't think we haven't seen a single KC fan at the Pats site yet.

You guys need to thank your lucky stars you have me and Jtex.   

Grin Kiss

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 04:08:51 pm »

Finally, I agree with someone on these boards.

To the original posters comment: Brett Favre sucks. You will soon learn of this when WFAN or whatever crap up there starts bitching about his 3 INT / Game performances.

Also...your defense is atrocious. By atrocious, I mean it's completely awful. Is brett favre playing defense this season?
Brett Favre can play defensive tackle, corner, and free safety...  ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 09:27:39 pm »

Brett Favre can play defensive tackle, corner, and free safety...  ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

He can also pilot a jet, part the Red Sea, and leap tall buildings in a single bound!!!

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 09:34:37 pm »

cough, hmmmph, i like brett cough hrmmph

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:49 am »

He can also pilot a jet, part the Red Sea, and leap tall buildings in a single bound!!!

..not to mention attract the likes of John Madden....aghagaghg Brett Favre is the greatest QB ever...BOOM!  I wouldn't mind having his children...they could blow snot bubbles...WHACK!  When the dolphins get done with him he'll get up looking out his earhole....BOOM!

(side note:  I love Madden and his astute observations of the obvious  Grin)
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 04:55:07 am »

You alson can add to Buffalo Bills putting  5 yrs of pain  on the Fins.  Just when u think Miami had a team that will go all the way, thr good ol Jills were there to stop em...   damn  you Thurman Thomas Evil

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 08:26:38 pm »

Quote from: bigdadjetfan67 on September 02, 2008, 10:32:30 PM
Do the Fins have bad luck I think not, being a lifev long Jet fan and season ticket holder I feel we are both in the same boat and thjat boat is cursed. See ever since Joe Willie Namath Guarenteed to win the S.B IN 69 WE HAVE DONE SQUAT.Now with you Fins fans you can blame the perfect season for your demise. But all that will change this season for us Jet fans See we have Brett and that will be enough
                                        So all I can Say is

J E T S

JETS JETS JETS

2 words. Muhamad Ali. He didn't know when to retire either.  Evil

LOL!!  Read it and Weep Farve fans.............. Cheesy

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 08:32:46 pm »

Bigdadjetfan67, where are you now you son of a bitch??  That's right, you're hiding under your bed!!!!!!  Don't come on our site and talk shit, then disappear.  Take your lumps like a man, you coward!!!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 11:18:59 pm »

Come on, Tommy, let's be reasonable.  This guy came on here, being the coolest of any rival fan we've ever seen.  And you call him a son of a bitch?

He didn't talk shit, he was being a fan of his own team.  Are you going to act like a 3rd grader to every new member we get who likes a team not named Dolphins?  Incase you forgot, the policy of this site is that we welcome all fans.

Show me where he talked shit to the Dolphins, and I'll understand, but until then, back off.  This guy was humble and knowledgeable in his original post. 
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 08:59:27 am »

Thanks for driving off a potential good member, Tommy!  Kudos!

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 10:07:02 am »

Thanks for driving off a potential good member, Tommy!  Kudos!

"Driving off a potential good member"??  Get real, Maine!!!  The guy posted one time on this site before the season started and hasn't been back since.  This guy had no intention of being a member here.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2008, 01:22:45 pm »

And you know that because you dug out your Tommy crystal ball of the all knowing?  The post was fine.  It was pretty on target.  The only thing he said was J-E-T-S that was homeristic.

The guy posts once and gets statements like "crawl back under your rock you son of a bitch?"  I wouldn't ever post again either, I would think this place is crawling with idiots.

You really need to take off that "must protect TDMMC at all cost" badge that you've placed on yourself and let people be.  Try looking at the big picture and not the "Dolphins only" tunnel vision.  Most of us really welcome objective views from fans from other sites.  If those views turn into something else let the moderators handle it.  It's not your job.  Jumping on people like that isn't cool at all.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2008, 07:21:57 pm »

Come on, Tommy, let's be reasonable.  This guy came on here, being the coolest of any rival fan we've ever seen.  And you call him a son of a bitch?

He didn't talk shit, he was being a fan of his own team.  Are you going to act like a 3rd grader to every new member we get who likes a team not named Dolphins?  Incase you forgot, the policy of this site is that we welcome all fans.

Show me where he talked shit to the Dolphins, and I'll understand, but until then, back off.  This guy was humble and knowledgeable in his original post. 

Now with you Fins fans you can blame the perfect season for your demise. But all that will change this season for us Jet fans See we have Brett and that will be enough
                                        So all I can Say is

J E T S

JETS JETS JETS

He might not have been as much of an Asshat as Hoodie and D_B, but the guy definitely is a penis and I don't think he was coming back regardless.

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2008, 07:27:49 pm »

And you know that because you dug out your Tommy crystal ball of the all knowing?  The post was fine.  It was pretty on target.  The only thing he said was J-E-T-S that was homeristic.

The guy posts once and gets statements like "crawl back under your rock you son of a bitch?"  I wouldn't ever post again either, I would think this place is crawling with idiots.

You really need to take off that "must protect TDMMC at all cost" badge that you've placed on yourself and let people be.  Try looking at the big picture and not the "Dolphins only" tunnel vision.  Most of us really welcome objective views from fans from other sites.  If those views turn into something else let the moderators handle it.  It's not your job.  Jumping on people like that isn't cool at all.

Guys lay off Tommy. I called the Bastard out. He said Favre was going to be the savior and the only thing that smelled worst them him in the Tri State Area is the Staten Island Landfill.  You guys gotta be kidding me?  First you all post about us not winning the Playoffs for draft picks and then when some Ahole from Jets land with 2 posts comes here and talks smack and we give a little back you Bitch to us? The Dolphins don't make you cry ..........you make yourselves fucking Cry. Give ,e a break already and stand behind your god damn Team and the people that come here day in and day out and make this place what it is! 

I saw Tommy at The Ale house wearing a TDMMC T shirt and handing out Web address to those people at the Bar. Trying to get more people involved.You got alot of nerve shitting on him like that. He is NOT a fucking punching bag.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray