Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:07:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck or are they cursed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Do the Dolphins just have really bad luck or are they cursed  (Read 17336 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 08:18:35 pm »

And you know that because you dug out your Tommy crystal ball of the all knowing?  The post was fine.  It was pretty on target.  The only thing he said was J-E-T-S that was homeristic.

The guy posts once and gets statements like "crawl back under your rock you son of a bitch?"  I wouldn't ever post again either, I would think this place is crawling with idiots.

You really need to take off that "must protect TDMMC at all cost" badge that you've placed on yourself and let people be.  Try looking at the big picture and not the "Dolphins only" tunnel vision.  Most of us really welcome objective views from fans from other sites.  If those views turn into something else let the moderators handle it.  It's not your job.  Jumping on people like that isn't cool at all.

You forget Maine, Jets fans are second class citizens.  They are the most obnoxious, overbearing and irritating fans I have ever dealt with, and I have zero tolerance for them. 

Jets fans are the kind of people who will come to your house to watch a game, and they clean out your fridge, fondle your 12 year old daughter, kick your dog, put their smelly feet on your coffee table, and take a dump on your living room floor. 

There's a reason why the Jets are the only NFL team without a stadium to call their own.... they don't deserve their own stadium.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:09:37 am by Tommy » Logged
Orlando Rays

You can call me your fool...

orlandorays@live.com orlandorays@bellsouth.net A+Dog+of+Florida
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2009, 10:35:39 am »

It could be worse.  The Dolphins could be the Lions, or the 'aints, or the Browns.  You wanna talk about cursed teams...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray