Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:54:25 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  NY Jets-Vs-Dolphins Blog
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: NY Jets-Vs-Dolphins Blog  (Read 15196 times)
BeanCounter

« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2008, 04:23:41 pm »

I hate Ted Ginn Jr -- how many punts did he allow to bounce in front of him instead of catching it and returning it?  Then he commits pass interference and the defender still catches the ball -- if you have no chance to catch the ball -- plant the defender into the turf, take the 10 yard penalty and have a slim chance at a hail mary.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2008, 04:24:49 pm »

I wish we had lost by 4 touchdowns than like this.

I'm going to get severely wasted right now

Nah.  Glad to see the Dolphins finally in a great game.  I did not like those calls for passes when we were 2 and 3rd and Goal when we have Rickey Williams standing right there.  I guess he is really trying to get us to be a balanced Team instead of a Running Team but after they didn't bite on 2 and goal........give it to Ricky . Ginn was Horrible all day on Punts and receiving. But overall the defense played pretty decent and I really enjoyed the game. Plus Tom Brady is a gimp.......... Grin

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2008, 04:26:03 pm »

I hate Ted Ginn Jr -- how many punts did he allow to bounce in front of him instead of catching it and returning it?  Then he commits pass interference and the defender still catches the ball -- if you have no chance to catch the ball -- plant the defender into the turf, take the 10 yard penalty and have a slim chance at a hail mary.

No doubt........he gets the shame of the game today. But he has all season to go and make up for it.

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2008, 04:28:17 pm »

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!! This was a great game. I love watching this. It's like a broken record.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2008, 04:37:11 pm »

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!! This was a great game. I love watching this. It's like a broken record.

What happened to your "SEE YOU IN WEEK 6 RONNIE"?
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2008, 04:46:53 pm »

Miami had a chance to win at the end... can't expect much more than that. 

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Dphins4me
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2008, 05:14:33 pm »

Yea, it was Ginn's fault Miami lost.  I think he is also to blame for global warming, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Plant the defender.  He was boxed into the corner.  He did right the DB made a great catch.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2008, 05:15:27 pm »

What happened to your "SEE YOU IN WEEK 6 RONNIE"?
Did he play ? I didn't even notice ! LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2008, 05:21:09 pm »

Ginn was really bad...yea he did the right thing that last play of the game but yeesh he looked bad everywhere else...Fasano was great and Langford was great.  We have a lot to improve on but I was happy to see the direction the phins were moving to get back on top of the mountain.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2008, 07:14:57 pm »

I was happy to see the direction the phins were moving to get back on top of the mountain.
I am curious what you mean by getting back to the top of the mountain. Are we talking about 1972 top of the mountain or 9-7 and get into the playoffs on tiebreakers top of the mountain ?

landlocked
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2008, 07:31:38 pm »

Damn,Denver,we sure did miss you....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray